The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t love my kids that much. Not to camp for ps5.

they will be ok with their tv and their Xbox one c and their PlayStation pros

Last I check we suppose to be in a recession lol

still i would give them a card saying I promise them
One when I can cop. Then get them other games and stuff.

I wish they would get mad I would take all their games away.

I saw a guy last night at Wally that was so overwhelmed with anxiety and angst, I thought he was going to have a panic attack or cry. He looked to be late 20's. It actually raised my blood pressure a bit. Reminded me of a desperate meth head - the look in his eyes was unforgettable.

I stopped by to get some bags of romaine lettuce for lunch, went to electronics and they were selling them. They sold 3, I was number 4. When I asked the guy for a price check on a POP figure after he told me they were sold out, he seemed shocked that I was lacking any emotion - he was totally braced for a reaction. Sad **** what this console is doing to folks....

I saw a guy last night at Wally that was so overwhelmed with anxiety and angst, I thought he was going to have a panic attack or cry. He looked to be late 20's. It actually raised my blood pressure a bit. Reminded me of a desperate meth head - the look in his eyes was unforgettable.

I stopped by to get some bags of romaine lettuce for lunch, went to electronics and they were selling them. They sold 3, I was number 4. When I asked the guy for a price check on a POP figure after he told me they were sold out, he seemed shocked that I was lacking any emotion - he was totally braced for a reaction. Sad **** what this console is doing to folks....
It's terrible. I swear the holidays brings out the worst in people. Add to the fact that the pandemic is going on, scumbag folks will only be worse.

It's terrible. I swear the holidays brings out the worst in people. Add to the fact that the pandemic is going on, scumbag folks will only be worse.

im glad i pre ordered. I always have for new consoles and always will idk why some people take a gamble with hoping they can just show up in a store and purchase on release especially during the holidays. I understand that there are exceptions to not pre ordering and still getting a release console but i would rather take the for sure route and pre order at least you on a list.

it’s super sad and the fact like 90% have no real chance of getting one tbh.... if it was that easy no resell would exist.

most won’t see one easy till like March with resell being the way it is.

even with us in the know sneaker wise we struggling and we know the game.

One thing I will say annoys me about Persona 8 is how impatient these people are. Deadline for the third palace is like two weeks from when it's open and they're bothering the **** out of me every day to go in.

:lol:

I know what you mean. For my first two palaces, I eneded up completing them after like 3 days, thought something bad would happen if I didn't. Was real mad when I found those bammas were just mad pressed.

Make good use of that foward button man. 99% of train station convos during missions got skipped :lol:

That video posted on the Brickseek Twitter thread. Walmart mngr comes out of no where to say they do have some to sell. :lol:

I know what you mean. For my first two palaces, I eneded up completing them after like 3 days, thought something bad would happen if I didn't. Was real mad when I found those bammas were just mad pressed.

Make good use of that foward button man. 99% of train station convos during missions got skipped :lol:

I did like all of them 2-3 days before due date

I used to rush them so I can max out my social stats. Gives you so much time to bs with confidants and stuff

i remember my card blocked my walmart order at first when preorders started, and sent a text asking if was legit, never responded but luckily they okayed it seconds later

never ever got a message from my card before asking if a purchase was legit

why these banks acting like 550 something to worry about

I remember buying the Moon Rocks from some site in Paris and almost not being able to cop cuz my bank declined it and required to me to approve it. I then called my bank and told them to shut that **** off and let whatever happens to me happen to me. No problems since. :pimp:

All jokes aside they better tighten up , before one of these crazies go wild and shoot something up

i remember my card blocked my walmart order at first when preorders started, and sent a text asking if was legit, never responded but luckily they okayed it seconds later

never ever got a message from my card before asking if a purchase was legit

why these banks acting like 550 something to worry about

reason I go Amex on all online purchases they never ask.

I remember buying the Moon Rocks from some site in Paris and almost not being able to cop cuz my bank declined it and required to me to approve it. I then called my bank and told them to shut that **** off and let whatever happens to me happen to me. No problems since. :pimp:
Moon rocks from Paris?? We live in the USA b couldn’t find it locally?

Those bastards at Walmart had brickseek turn off the inventory checker. Employees get bent that they get called out for keeping all the PS5s for themselves. Shadyass company.

nah I think it’s crazy people harassing employees all day long. The app says limited stock and like every 10 min someone is probably bothering them

They have other jobs to do than sell ps5 it’s not a Sony store.

they keep lining up everyday for like 5 systems yet over 40 People there why idk people stupid.

for brickseek To take down the the Walmart listing walmart corporate contacted them. Basically people who have so much money they can give a damn about a ps5, but all the bad press and people lining up everyday during covid ain’t good. So they shutting the app down which they have the right to do

Walmart and target need to figure out how they’re gonna release the PS5 and stick with it , I can see why people are frustrated every store have different launch ideas and etc ! Fix the damn app and launch the product

FF5A9FA0-2B61-49C9-9583-C5AA55B6FBD1.png
A6308F0F-542E-42F7-AADB-E35F8F45A429.png

nah I think it’s crazy people harassing employees all day long. The app says limited stock and like every 10 min someone is probably bothering them

They have other jobs to do than sell ps5 it’s not a Sony store.

they keep lining up everyday for like 5 systems yet over 40 People there why idk people stupid.

for brickseek To take down the the Walmart listing walmart corporate contacted them. Basically people who have so much money they can give a damn about a ps5, but all the bad press and people lining up everyday during covid ain’t good. So they shutting the app down which they have the right to do

I disagree. They work in retail. That’s their job to sell electronics. Especially if you work in the electronics sections. Plus it’s a new release so they need to suck it up. And the employees arejust as big JA as the customers can be. My local Walmart had had 3 6+ restockthen it goes limited, then OOS. Yet one never magically hits the floor and they say they don’t have any. I’ve been nice every time but the young lady that works there is a total rude *******. The evidence more points to wide spread hoarding by Walmart employees. I’m pretty sure that violates some company policy. Don’t like your job, then quit.

I disagree. They work in retail. That’s their job to sell electronics. Especially if you work in the electronics sections. Plus it’s a new release so they need to suck it up. And the employees arejust as big JA as the customers can be. My local Walmart had had 3 6+ restockthen it goes limited, then OOS. Yet one never magically hits the floor and they say they don’t have any. I’ve been nice every time but the young lady that works there is a total rude *******. The evidence more points to wide spread hoarding by Walmart employees. I’m pretty sure that violates some company policy. Don’t like your job, then quit.

I disagree I did work in retail like 15 years ago when I was in college I hated the fact you are getting mad at me by what policy is.

brickseek was told to shut down not by the stores but by Walmart Corp why....

1. you are harassing workers. Sometimes stock is on trucks and just key rec in. Which means scanned but not removed so at that point they can’t get it. If it’s behind a pallet or 4. They aren’t going to move all that to get some ps5’s.

2. Walmart’s in some states don’t want 20-40 people hovering around cause some random site said a thing. At most they have less than 15. What’s the others suppose to do creates hostile environment.

3. Walmart Corp I bet has been contacted about this. The findings that Wally Worlds are hoarding for themselves while possible are probably getting watched more by corporate. We know the Karen’s are calling. They Corp just said shut down the site and watch stock. They probably shouldn’t have access to their stock numbers anyways.

4. Telling retail workers to suck it up so some ahole can yell at them about an site that sometimes is out of date Is not fair. Yes sometimes they do have them in the back. Most often they probably solid them. The app be off by 4-5 hours sometimes. It tells you and I bet people don’t read that.

5. no one deserves a damn 500$ electronic box that will eventually be widely available. That alone and the fact it is a privilege to purchase not the rite. Is reason enough to leave them alone. They had preorders and yes the sat for a few many didn’t pull the trigger. Once people found out u can flip them now it’s a must have. Lots of people bring a holes probably wanna sell it. So they get to bother employees so they can go flip.

nah

You sound privileged as F.

also until some can prove hoards of ps5 are being held it’s just like one vid of them saying they don’t have them and boom some appearing other than that hear say. Yea some stores maybe finessing it’s more not and actually out.

Lastly their job isn’t to sell electronics their job is to assist you in shopping it’s customer service not sales man. Stop trusting that lame site too. It’s causing more L’s than wins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom