The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1607706185335.png

That's crazy. 60K consoles :wow:

Cyberpunk is definitely one of the the buggiest games I've played in a while. It seriously has me questioning everything I see.

Fnished one mission, and for the first time, out of nowhere, I start seeing a bunch of kids walking around outside. No idea if they are actually kids or if it's just another bug :lol:

yea I'm gonna wait even tho I already have the game.

seems like with every game, you need to wait for the first patch after release, word to 2k.

Cyberpunk is definitely one of the the buggiest games I've played in a while. It seriously has me questioning everything I see.

Fnished one mission, and for the first time, out of nowhere, I start seeing a bunch of kids walking around outside. No idea if they are actually kids or if it's just another bug :lol:

:lol:

Yeah I find myself looking for stuff I normally wouldn’t just because I know there are bugs.

I have just been trying to jump into a game and enjoy it despite its flaws and stay away from the internet influence but I cannot say that I have been successful :smh:

I still play PS1 games so graphics aren’t a big deal to me. Crashing, lagginess, and bugs, however are.

A tip I wanted to share as I was going through my settings to help with DualSense battery life is:

Settings > Accessories > Controllers > Brightness of Controller Indicators > Change to Dim.

PO

Another PS5 Tip:

After installing a new PS5 game, while hovering over the game card on the home screen, hit the "options" button & then scroll down to game information & select PS5 version to make sure you are playing the right one.

By default, it's loading the PS4 version as standard for games like MM & AC: V

PO

So these boys got stock laying around. Meanwhile I’m struggling to get past queue every time.

Seems like there is good stock, as there has been a restock almost every day since BF, whether it be in store at Target/Walmart or online at places such as PS, Costco or Amazon.

PO

A tip I wanted to share as I was going through my settings to help with DualSense battery life is:

Settings > Accessories > Controllers > Brightness of Controller Indicators > Change to Dim.

PO

This made a huge difference with Dualshock 4, like increased life by 25%-40%. Hopefully this is similar.

Back
Top Bottom