The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A5FBC07F-3DD0-455A-8DF4-959D1F1B8EF7.jpeg

Already having drift problems on the left thumb stick of my Ps5 controller smh.
Yeah I'm trying to avoid this. If it happens I blame it on Warzone. All this sprinting from place to place. I turn on double tap to auto forward so I don't have to hold the thumbstick the whole time

What are some good ps1 JRPGs to get? I have an urge to play some classics.
@Bad Religion ?
Just beat Suikoden 2 recently and working my way through Chrono Cross.
I was thinking of Saga Frontier.
Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon, Grandia, Vagrant Story, Star Ocean 2, Alundra, Lunar, Dragon Quest VII, Tactics Ogre, Wild Arms, Valkyrie Profile and the most obvious...Final Fantasy I - IX + Tactics.

Is it worth pickin up Madden 21 now for $29
I unfairly **** in madden earlier after only about 5 minutes of actual game play.

Got a few real games in. Line play is much improved. Its enjoyable as ****. And the improvement in line play allows me to see differences in player movement on the game in other positions.

For 30 bucks, new gen game, hells yes it's worth it. Next year's will be 70.

Merry xmas. Now i hope these resellers go back to supreme and nike dunks cause my Kids bday is
Coming up and hes def gunna be beefing w me if i cant get him a ps5.

GOT becomes much more enjoyable as you keep playing and level up. Game is the goods now. Just wish the camera angle was better in combat. So many times I’ll be fighting someone and have to manually move the camera otherwise I won’t see my opponent pinned against a wall.

Merry xmas. Now i hope these resellers go back to supreme and nike dunks cause my Kids bday is
Coming up and hes def gunna be beefing w me if i cant get him a ps5.
Bro the system is 540-550 w/tax
Your son is going to play the game a minimum of 8hrs a week
That's 32hrs a month, 384hrs a year
If you pay $850 for a system divide the $850/384 = $2.21 an hour
So its really not a bank breaker if you pay aftermarket prices
And this is coming from someone that is very conservative with my spending

Now I 100% completely understand not wanting to pay the aftermarket prices but just wanted to give you another perspective on it

Back
Top Bottom