The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must be serious to buy them without having ever shown anything to the public

Yea, unusual for Sony to purchase a studio without it releasing a game.

1647885425608.png

1647885909546.png

Looks like they're trying to lock down the talent. Rare to hear a game is ahead of schedule
Also seems strategic in the sense of buying while it's cheap and having a studio in Canada which can poach from other studios like Ubisoft.

Man, I was stuck on that and S-8 for a minute.
The biggest problem (for me) with S-8 is that S-7 uses the Super Formula car where you get tons of grip. So when you jump into S-8, you need to recalibrate your brain. The Zonda felt really sluggish and understeery around the corners so I had to brake really early just to rotate the car.

I’m gonna get all my licenses but do more races open up after or what?

I remember in previous games you needed them to continue.

Rally missions are fixed btw.

I didn't notice any new races open up when I obtained the last license. I will have to check.

You'll need certain licenses to compete in specific races, but Cafe Menus open up the game.

You'll need certain licenses to compete in specific races, but Cafe Menus open up the game.
Yeah, I did all the cafe races.

I’m just casually knocking out missions now and doing the gr.3 races and stuff you didn’t do with cafe menus.

I got my i-b license off rip. About to start working on super tonight.

I really wish there was an online mode that just let you jump in and race asap, put us all in type r civics and send it.

I'm honestly surprised there aren't any endurance races in the game. I'm assuming that will be an update in the future?

And also surprised that you can't sell cars that you own and that there are microtransactions for credits. Meh.

It's going to be a slow grind for me.

Upgraded my Destiny 2 to the PS5 version, and man, NIGHT AND DAY. The PS4 version was sluggish, 30fps, sheeeeeesh and crazy load times. The PS5 60fps is a god send. Been playing it all weekend.

Any update on a PS5 elite controller coming down the pipeline? Been looking at scooping up the PS5 SCUF Reflex FPS as I've gone through two PS5 controllers already in one year. Not having paddles or digital triggers for COD is a struggle.

Kinda weird how Sony ignored this off the bat when MSFT came out with a great ELITE controller version at $199.

Upgraded my Destiny 2 to the PS5 version, and man, NIGHT AND DAY. The PS4 version was sluggish, 30fps, sheeeeeesh and crazy load times. The PS5 60fps is a god send. Been playing it all weekend.

Never played destiny and was considering giving the F2P a shot but not sure if it would have been worth the time if I didn’t eventually see myself getting the paid content

Any update on a PS5 elite controller coming down the pipeline? Been looking at scooping up the PS5 SCUF Reflex FPS as I've gone through two PS5 controllers already in one year. Not having paddles or digital triggers for COD is a struggle.

Kinda weird how Sony ignored this off the bat when MSFT came out with a great ELITE controller version at $199.

You should check out battlebeaver controllers

Speaking of which do any of you play GT7 with a controller? I might have to get my skills up or just cop a wheel

early elden ring thoughts - graphics aren’t great, fps drops suck, and the open world isn’t that entertaining. Maybe it’s cause I’m on caffeine withdrawal but it’s ok so far. Feels like I’m playing a ps3 game compared to demon souls. Also feels a whole lot easier. I’ve traveled pretty far from my original starting site just for kicks and I’m dodging and wrecking those dudes with my samurai. Maybe the samurais op since the stamina and fast rolls are great.

I kinda feel like I should’ve bought sekiro instead. Even play blood borne at 30 fps cause I’m starting to not see a difference between performance and the “prioritize graphics” mode smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom