The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1648031230906.png

Wait, so it's available in this update?

Sites are saying it's the next one

Copped these last night after one controller decided to die, while the other has stick drift.

Really like how these feel in comparison to the first iteration that came with the console. Triggers feel smoother and more responsive. Also grabbed the 2-year GS warranty knowing I'll put these to work.

Attachments

• IMG_D3CDF1792767-1.jpeg
    IMG_D3CDF1792767-1.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 1,132
Sinner Sinner do you feel the AI in GT7 is still unbalanced?
Yes. Slightly improved from GT Sport, but still lots of room for improvement. They would brake in the middle or at the exit of a corner (which you're not supposed to do) and if I'm following close, I'd usually end up rear ending them. They would also occasionally turn in on me as if I wasn't there, which I did not appreciate.

If they can incorporate the Sophy AI into the game, that would be incredible.

Yes. Slightly improved from GT Sport, but still lots of room for improvement. They would brake in the middle or at the exit of a corner (which you're not supposed to do) and if I'm following close, I'd usually end up rear ending them. They would also occasionally turn in on me as if I wasn't there, which I did not appreciate.

If they can incorporate the Sophy AI into the game, that would be incredible.
Okay, I thought I was the only one that noticed the braking during the turns was off.

I'm hoping the updates are frequent.

Copped these last night after one controller decided to die, while the other has stick drift.

Really like how these feel in comparison to the first iteration that came with the console. Triggers feel smoother and more responsive. Also grabbed the 2-year GS warranty knowing I'll put these to work.

Yea I'm going with the purple.

Also saw that some of the parts on the new controllers are better.

A pro model already? I don't believe it.
I'll believe it when I see it.

"...Assuming this timeline is accurate, it's possible that Sony was initially hoping to release the upgraded console in 2023 – which would line up with the three-year gap we saw with the PS4 and PS4 Pro – but is still evaluating the ongoing supply chain bottlenecks affecting a range of hardware including the original PS5. .."

Certainly not impossible, but supply constraints aren't getting better.

I think the Pro was necessary because the PS4 wasn't that strong at launch unlike the PS5. AMD wasn't as good as they are now back then.
A year before the PS5 came out Ray Tracing was a pipe dream and here we are.

I think they will go the PS3 route with no pro and 2 slim models since this will be a long gen. Sony's priority will be to just get as many cheap PS5 into as many hands as possible.

:lol: @ all the ppl I’ve seen play going deep in to areas without getting their horse yet.

**** is hilariously crazy. Seen in it a few streams as well.

Anyone else have a problem with Portilla in GT7 and his WHITE Viper? Dude is a scum and has a 👊 face

Back
Top Bottom