The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People who buy Call OF Duty, Madden, and NBA 2K yearly be like:

D1FBDCF8-8D41-41F2-8331-3AC03618D82A.gif

Setting up my ps5 now.

I saw there are two different types of charging docks for the controllers.

Does anyone have a preference on which they feel is better ?

Anyone playing Cyberpunk now, or recently on PS5?

I have the urge to start it up, but I really only want to try it if things have been ironed out.

Anyone playing Cyberpunk now, or recently on PS5?

I have the urge to start it up, but I really only want to try it if things have been ironed out.
For what it’s worth, Colin finished and platinumed the game. He said he experienced a few bugs that requires him to restart his session but nothing that seemed game breaking.

the tomahawk glitch is back in gt7 lol... I already have all the cars so no use for me but I feel like racing with the tomahawk again just for old times sake

Last edited:
1662257792070.gif

I don’t buy collectors item stuff bc I don’t care but the companies gotta respect the love being shown for these games when people are buyin em. Smh

Any Los Angeles ps5 fans there’s stock in target in some places around Los Angeles area, just picked up an app order.

Just got back into playing Uncharted 4 on PS5 after getting the $10 PS5 upgrade.

Game looks dope :pimp: Man though I'm on chapter 9 with the puzzle part. I feel washed having to look up a youtube video on how to solve this :lol:

My TLOU PS5 remake disc copy for $25 is on the way also from my friend who works for Sony.

Back
Top Bottom