The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo how come they don’t sell the Wipeout Collection on PSN?

The new physical is like $30+.
Wipeout Omega Collection? Are you sure they don't? Try using the app to get it. That's how I usually find games that don't appear in the console stores.

damn I was a huge fan of the og gow games. Haven’t played em in a while. Don’t remember em being button mashers tho. Story is def important to me. Graphics on the new one were great. It’s a good game. Kratos just felt like a washed, tired dude who ain’t tryna mess with this stuff anymore. I need that revenge season nothing to lose kratos.

With that being said, this new game better than the 2018? I just bought it. For some reason I don’t care lol. Might have to replay the 2018 one tho.

damn I was a huge fan of the og gow games. Haven’t played em in a while. Don’t remember em being button mashers tho. Story is def important to me. Graphics on the new one were great. It’s a good game. Kratos just felt like a washed, tired dude who ain’t tryna mess with this stuff anymore. I need that revenge season nothing to lose kratos.

With that being said, this new game better than the 2018? I just bought it. For some reason I don’t care lol. Might have to replay the 2018 one tho.
Ragnarok > 2018, imo.

Ragnarok > 2018, imo.

I've only just made it to the second realm and I would agree with this. :lol:

Really enjoyed the first realm.

For anyone playing I would suggest taking some time to do some side mission.

The ones I've done so far I've really enjoyed and the do a really GOODT! job of adding backstory to some of the characters.

Plus you get some nice rewards for completing them.

ragnarok exceeding all my expectations and i wasn’t even crazy about it for the first couple hours

my top two games of all time are ocarina of time and god of war 2018.

this is going to pass 2018 and depending on how the rest pans out and it’s probably passing ocarina if i’m taking away nostalgia

i can’t put it down.

ADB2DBC0-EB0F-46BA-8696-5C4B401EE26D.jpeg

Man the side quests in GOWR are:pimp::pimp::pimp:

It is a tragedy they couldn't get photo mode out by launch.
Literally the only complaint I have about this game and Returnal
Give Me GOW difficulty is definitely unforgiving but I'm still trucking along.
I actually ran into something that I couldn't beat and thankfully it was a side quest.
it was
The Hateful
Omw to
Alheim
now

I'm definitely digging the enemy variety.

Really wish they’d made this a next gen game, looks very much like it’s a ps4 era game. Character creator looks good though and it does look like there’s care being put into this.

Man the side quests in GOWR are:pimp::pimp::pimp:

It is a tragedy they couldn't get photo mode out by launch.
Literally the only complaint I have about this game and Returnal
Give Me GOW difficulty is definitely unforgiving but I'm still trucking along.
I actually ran into something that I couldn't beat and thankfully it was a side quest.
it was
The Hateful
Omw to
Alheim
now

I'm definitely digging the enemy variety.

That Hateful in Svartalfheim was giving me hell at first too. :lol:

Did you do all the side missions in Svarta?

That whale one was so enjoyable.

This game is so addictive.

My only complaint is your companions talk to damn much, especially when you're trying to figure out a puzzle.

Don't even give you time to process it before they're dropping hints.

That Hateful in Svartalfheim was giving me hell at first too. :lol:

Did you do all the side missions in Svarta?

That whale one was so enjoyable.

This game is so addictive.

My only complaint is your companions talk to damn much, especially when you're trying to figure out a puzzle.

Don't even give you time to process it before they're dropping hints.
I did em all.
The whale one was the one that prompted my post. Totally took me by surprise
At the rate I was dying, I was thinking the game wasn't gonna be THAT hard,
and then I ran into the Hateful:lol: Beating them got me to improve my parrying though
I thought it was a glitch but the last puzzle i did they kept listing things so fast that they just solved it on the spot for me and I was like :stoneface:
Worst than Aloy man

It's a game where I have to force myself to go outside and workout for a bit.
Hella distracting.
I love that it's living up to the hype too, totally worth the wait.
I could care less about the delays when it's another classic
The acting has gone up too imo. Not that 2018 was a slouch by any means.
The supporting cast is definitely shining and holding their own with Kratos and Atreus.
So far I haven't been disappointed by anybody new that's come onscreen
I thought i was going to when that talking squirrel appeared, not gonna lie

Game is super huge.

Wipeout Omega Collection? Are you sure they don't? Try using the app to get it. That's how I usually find games that don't appear in the console stores.
The Last Guardian and Wipeout Omega Collection are the two major titles I’m missing. Every time they have a sale I go on there to see. Wipeout is never there. And LG is hardly on sale.

I did em all.
The whale one was the one that prompted my post. Totally took me by surprise
At the rate I was dying, I was thinking the game wasn't gonna be THAT hard,
and then I ran into the Hateful:lol: Beating them got me to improve my parrying though
I thought it was a glitch but the last puzzle i did they kept listing things so fast that they just solved it on the spot for me and I was like :stoneface:
Worst than Aloy man

It's a game where I have to force myself to go outside and workout for a bit.
Hella distracting.
I love that it's living up to the hype too, totally worth the wait.
I could care less about the delays when it's another classic
The acting has gone up too imo. Not that 2018 was a slouch by any means.
The supporting cast is definitely shining and holding their own with Kratos and Atreus.
So far I haven't been disappointed by anybody new that's come onscreen
I thought i was going to when that talking squirrel appeared, not gonna lie

Game is super huge.

Another underrated aspect about the game is the comedic moments.

They were a few things during the game that had me. :lol:

"And keep the change you bastard!" :lol:

Sindri: What happened to all the armor you had before?

Kratos: I used it.

Sindri: WIll you take care of this one?

Kratos: No.

You see early on how the relationships between characters from 2018 has grown.

Kratos openly showing affection for Atreus, no more "Boy" anymore.

Kratos calling Mimir "Brother"

Sindri and Atreus being bffs.

PreOrdered GoW Jotnar day 1 at Gamestop. was the first to do so. Get there they give me a collectors edition. I take it him realize the mistake bring it back they’re like “yea we messed up we have yours right here”…

All of a sudden they can’t find mine…

Oh that’s right, some new kid that works there slipped MY JOTNAR EDITION to a customer who had the collectors edition and never rang the sku up. Talk about a come up for that guy.

Meanwhile i’ve been given them run around of promises to fix it. But i’m still out of 275 dollars and no game. They’re telling me to give them 3 biz days and they’ll have me another one (to which i don’t believe)

Bruh i’m so heated.

PreOrdered GoW Jotnar day 1 at Gamestop. was the first to do so. Get there they give me a collectors edition. I take it him realize the mistake bring it back they’re like “yea we messed up we have yours right here”…

Oh that’s right, some new kid that works there slipped MY JOTNAR EDITION to a customer who had the collectors edition and never rang the sku up. Talk about a come up for that guy.

Meanwhile i’ve been given them run around of promises to fix it. But i’m still out of 275 dollars and no game. They’re telling me to give them 3 biz days and they’ll have me another one (to which i don’t believe)

Bruh i’m so heated.

Damn that sucks.

Hopefully you get sorted out.

Honestly that's a fireable offense by that GS employee.

Pure incompetence.

Bruh i’m so heated.

They told you 3 business days but it's really 5 since they don't count the weekends.

If they don't get you what you paid for, call up their HQ. That's some BS they trying to pull.

Back
Top Bottom