The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any recommended trackers for getting a ps portal?
I chatted with Best Buy rep saying I’d been trying to add to cart for a few days and it just loops. They created a manual order for me and sent me a link the complete purchase. Just be sure to check address I’ve heard of people getting scammed and sending their purchase to

Screenshot_20231220_101325.jpg

Capture_decran_2023-12-20_a_14.20.16.png

Capture_decran_2023-12-20_a_14.21.29.png

Source:

Last edited:
Ala
Grabbed RE4, cyberpunk and Alan Wake 2. Which should I start first?

Alan Wake 2.

Make sure you install and download the latest huge update file for Cyberpunk. Everyone also says the paid DLC Phantom Liberty is worth it.

phantom.png

Last edited:
Ronin sounds fun.

I’ll give Control more of a shot I guess.
Control started off really slow for me and I had trouble getting into it. It was a bit frustrating during the first boss cause you don't have any upgraded abilities and only the ****ty revolver. As the game progressed it got more fun after you get some upgraded abilities. One of challenges was really difficult, and eventually I just said forget it and turned on "one hit kill" :frown: lol.
Wish they allowed for an additional modification for each weapon instead of only 3.
Finally opened my cyberpunk 2077 from buying it in August 2021 gonna put in some work on it before I get FF7 rebirth next year
Just picked up cyberpunk from the library :smile:. I started to trial months ago, I think I finished 80% of it. I forgot all the controls, so I may start over. Hoping to get back on this game during Christmas.

I tried my portal out yesterday and the experience is pretty cool and I enjoy using it…prior to buying the portal I already knew that my connection might be meh because its just ok and not all that… but I wanted to cop the portal anyway and try it out… so upon trying it there is some stuttering and some disconnects and frame drops but again its because my connection is not great… but when it does work and the connection is not an issue it runs pretty flawless… and for a 1080p screen looks pretty good… I was able to get a nuke in COD and won a few races in GT7 so runs just ok… I didn’t try other games yet but I will and I still need to try it at a place that has better wifi… but for what it is which is a remote player I enjoy it…

Just bought Alan Wake 2 for $30 on the Epic Game store (on sale plus I had a coupon). Hopefully it runs half decent on my quickly aging 3070.

He keep hacking while out on bail, and said he would continue to do it if he got the chance

He got mental issues

He probably won't spend the rest of his life in prison, hopefully if he makes progress in the hospital and the doctors thinks won't be back at it. But mans sounds like he needs a lot of help

Just bought Alan Wake 2 for $30 on the Epic Game store (on sale plus I had a coupon). Hopefully it runs half decent on my quickly aging 3070.
I remember when the 3070 was a good card. My 2070s is still kicking at 1080p. Possibly upgrading next year with an rx7800xt depending if nvidia would price their super cards competitively.

Back
Top Bottom