The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CLAYDO2.png

woah

New action espionage game from Kojima in the pipeline.
So Phil opens up the MS wallet to let this clown can make some weirdo cloud horror game, and he turns around and does this

So all I get to see Jules from Euphoria screaming into a camera like she watching Rue overdose

And Sony gets the good stuff

This mother****er ain't ****

Lol, Japanese companies have a history pf doing this. Look at what ATLUS did to Microsoft with SMT Nine. Spent all the money developing the engine, put out a turd, then used that same engine to make a slew of PS2 exclusives. You think they would have learned by now. Should have just aquired Sega, and they would own Atlus now.

Regardless of all that, nothing shown looks more interesting than Persona 3 in a couple days!

Death Stranding 2 looks a lot more interesting than the first game, imo.

Also excited to know Kojima is working on a new espionage title. It’ll be dope if it’s done in time for the PS6 launch.

Just found out complete Guitar Hero/Rock Band games with instruments are going for a decent amount on the second hand market. Time to unload all these plaatic instruments, if I can find some boxes to ship them in.

In the first trailer, you have gray hair Sam and baby Lou
og-26590-the-ultimate-revelation-death-stranding-2s-next-trailer-holds-the-key-to-unveiling-the-mystery

In this trailer, Elle Fanning's character (who has strands attached to her) is listening in on brown hair Sam.

And the cyborg ninja makes baby sounds.

GFNVNkuWcAA02Qp

🤔

Those death stranding visuals are insane but I’m not falling for it again. I wish he would use his powers to not make nonsense

What would be the point of that?

And what are you not falling for? I see people say that but I don't know what it means. There was nothing to fall for with Death Stranding. The game is what it was presented as prior to release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom