The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1706931463468.jpg

I've been playing through the Final Fantasy VII Remake DLC, Intermission. I was never a fan of Yuffie. The DLC doesn't change that. I don't think it's worth $20 either. The synergy attacks are kinda dope though. Looking forward to doing work with Cloud and Tifa :smokin

Kojima could use someone to reign him in; Snake Eater was the last great game he made to me; haven't played Death Stranding but don't know if it's for me.

Hate it or love it, Kojima’s always going to take chances and be weird. As much as I agree, he much more palatable to a wider audience when he has someone else to reign him in, something about Kojima having the money and creative freedom to go completely off the deep end is exciting. I didn’t think things could get much more odd than what we got in Death Stranding’s story, then this mfer throws a stop motion marionette and a guntar in there. :rofl:

I think a lot of Kojima's favor comes from his fame. If he not THEE most famous dev, he's second. I think that gets conflated with his body of work. I like his games a lot too but everyone got at least 2 or 3 moments where you hope no one walks in the room while you're playing. :lol: Its like 1 and 3 of his 'quirks' are cringe as hell.

Only 30mins into this, but it's quite interesting... not only from a TLOU2 aspect, but also on game development in general.

I'll probably check it out after I finish my replay w/ director's commentary on.
Great insight in that as well. The first grounded was pretty good.

DS2 hype got to me so I decided to pick DS1 back up.

Is there a way to obtain another reverse trike if you lost the first one? I got caught up with some BTs and lost it and now I can't seem to find it or another one.

I'm currently on Ep.4, Fragile.

At the terminals inside BRIDGES buildings or safe houses through the garage or fabricate equipment.

Last edited:
DS2 hype got to me so I decided to pick DS1 back up.

Is there a way to obtain another reverse trike if you lost the first one? I got caught up with some BTs and lost it and now I can't seem to find it or another one.

I'm currently on Ep.4, Fragile.

You can fabricate one at a distribution center.

Just "activate terminal"
go to "fabricate equipment"
then scroll over to vehicles and find the trike you are looking for.

You can also select the garage and just take one if it's there, to save materials.

The current terminal I'm at doesn't have the option build a trike. Is this because I haven't built up my network enough? I'm at Capital Knot City.

edit: I don't even have the vehicle tab under fabrication equipment.

I'm curious to see if PS players are willing to pay for these games. I only played a bit of Hi-Fi and thought it was cool. I played SoT years ago and wasn't feeling it but they've revamped that game so much I'm sure it's a totally different experience.

It'll be great to see these games finally have active users and a player base.

Over 40 million people have played Sea of Thieves and like 30-40k people still play it weekly.

Game came out almost 6 years ago.

PlayStation burned tens of millions of dollars trying to make a game live service game that could be that successful

Phil saw Sony ain't releasing **** for y'all this year, and he threw y'all some crumbs

Instead of being grateful, mother****ers wanna make jokes.

Nasty work :smh:

Back
Top Bottom