The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chasing infinite growth.

I need to go back to the period of time where I just read about new games coming out, and not whose Q3 ROI was 5 points off their historical high, when adjusted for inflation and exchange rates, but the Russian ban on polymer exports put a damper on silicone, which in turned caused shortages and effected EBITDA.

"I have a Nintendo. Oh you have a Sega? Awesome, Ive never played any of those games. Let's trade systems for a month".

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

Need for Speed Unbound | PS5
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition | PS5
Tales of Arise | PS4, PS5
Assassin's Creed Valhalla | PS4, PS5
LEGO Worlds | PS4
LEGO Jurassic World | PS4
Roguebook | PS4, PS5
Rogue Lords | PS4
Tales of Zestiria | PS4

PlayStation Premium | Classics

Resistance: Retribution | PS4, PS5
Jet Rider 2 | PS4, PS5
Tales of Symphonia | PS4, PS5
Tales of Vesperia | PS4, PS5

creepy-smile-funny.gif

Hopefully we still see a couple major new IP releases.

Good to see everyone getting out of the way of the biggest release of the year:

Destiny 2 Final Shape.

Really want to play Helldivers 2 but the comments on that it’s a must play coop is stopping me. Due to life obligations I’m a solo player. I’ll wait and see what people think later. To see how they do. Game looks amazing.

I got pretty deep into MHW playing single player but some of those end game monsters are just impossible (for me). Always gonna be the game I regret never beating all the bosses.

Really want to play Helldivers 2 but the comments on that it’s a must play coop is stopping me. Due to life obligations I’m a solo player. I’ll wait and see what people think later. To see how they do. Game looks amazing.

I got pretty deep into MHW playing single player but some of those end game monsters are just impossible (for me). Always gonna be the game I regret never beating all the bosses.

same boat im betting it will come to PS+ one day

Sources familiar with Microsoft's plans tell me the first two titles will be Hi-Fi Rush and Pentiment, followed by Sea of Thieves and Grounded. Spencer claims there hasn't been a change to the company doing Xbox exclusives, yet, at the same time, he also thinks there will be fewer console exclusives across the industry over the next decade.

Spencer confirms that Starfield and Indiana Jones are not part of the first four games, but he doesn't rule out the possibility for these titles to arrive on PS5 in the future. "I don't think we should as an industry ever rule out a game going to any other platform," says Spencer in an interview with The Verge.

I understand that Microsoft has also previously been weighing up the idea of bringing Gears of War, Microsoft Flight Simulator, and even the next Doom game to rival platforms. Final decisions haven't been made on these other games, but there's bound to be more than just four. As this strategy evolves, it's clear there will be some interesting decisions being made about the future of Xbox games and exclusivity.

Waited a week for this :lol:

Last edited:
Seriously, though, anyone have an opinion on Asus ROG Ally vs Lenovo Legion Go?

Don't think I will pull the trigger, but saw the Ally drop to 799 Canadian today, while the Legion Go is 899.

Back
Top Bottom