The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expected the vague statements but communication has been really bad.
Not sure why they didn't respond a days ago and let speculation run wild and then not say which games are coming. :lol:

They left the door wide open.
Also interesting they didn't say if all Activision games will be day 1 GP but no way they would change that.

Seriously, though, anyone have an opinion on Asus ROG Ally vs Lenovo Legion Go?

Don't think I will pull the trigger, but saw the Ally drop to 799 Canadian today, while the Legion Go is 899.

I can't remember the specs but I do remember the Lenovo having the switch like detachable controller which can be a mouse.

It gets my vote for that:

Ive watched some comparison videos. Outside of the RAM giving the Legion the edge, I cant see much difference.
Messed with both in store and will probably go for the Ally. The fans on the Legion go were a no go for me, i'm the type to get annoyed by laptop and pc fan noise, didn't feel like adding another.

Ive watched some comparison videos. Outside of the RAM giving the Legion the edge, I cant see much difference.

I think people prefer the smaller screen since the specs are essentially the same. There is more tearing etc. on the GO (if I am remembering correctly). Basically the bigger screen isn’t doing it any favors

Where does the steam deck fit into this debate? cuz i'm enjoying mine so far.

I may look at that as well.

I honestly want whatever has best ease of use. Like I can have steam or epic or gamepass and just download and go.

That said, I think I am going to wait. I can barely wade through my current backlog. When I can't start making real progress I'll consider it again.

Skull and bones looking like a flop smh swear ubisoft games is some buns
That game was dead the moment it was announced. Who really wants a game that was inspired by the sailing in AC4 Black Flag, a game that released in 2013? Personally speaking, the sailing was the reason I never finished AC4.

I’m in Korea (military) and spent the last week traveling and getting adjusted to the 15 hour time difference. I finally caught up on the Xbox stuff. It was a whole bunch of nothing :lol:

Although the 4 rumored games coming to PS don’t really do anything for me, I think it’s dope to see games coming to more platforms. I think Sony should do the same, but especially for their live service stuff. Helldivers doing crazy numbers on Steam.

After the TimDog fiasco, Phil knows he's got the let the rest of the faithful down easy.

Porting only these smaller titles is not going to move the needle for Xbox. The big games will come.

I do feel like MS should have went ahead and announced the 4 games. Why the secret? There’s a rumored Nintendo direct so maybe they want to let Nintendo “reveal” those games.

I may look at that as well.

I honestly want whatever has best ease of use. Like I can have steam or epic or gamepass and just download and go.

That said, I think I am going to wait. I can barely wade through my current backlog. When I can't start making real progress I'll consider it again.

If you have a ton of Indies and last gen PC games in the backlog I think the OLED deck is more than fine. Although if you see the Ally for like 500 (the pro version) copp that. The OLED is a little more plug and play though which is always appreciated.

I’m in Korea (military) and spent the last week traveling and getting adjusted to the 15 hour time difference. I finally caught up on the Xbox stuff. It was a whole bunch of nothing :lol:

Although the 4 rumored games coming to PS don’t really do anything for me, I think it’s dope to see games coming to more platforms. I think Sony should do the same, but especially for their live service stuff. Helldivers doing crazy numbers on Steam.

Sony already said live service games, day 1 on PC.
Concord, Marathon, Fairgame will all be day 1 PC. They'll never be on Xbox though. I don't see what will be in it for them.

After the TimDog fiasco, Phil knows he's got the let the rest of the faithful down easy.

Porting only these smaller titles is not going to move the needle for Xbox. The big games will come.

1708102112794.png

Yea, I think they'll come.

I forgot to mention that Troy Baker’s and Mads Mikkelsen’s performance in Death Stranding was phenomenal. Highlight of the game for me.

1708262348112.png

1708265329278.jpeg

Sony didn't have to wait long to get their live service hit. They're suffereing from success though with the all the server issues.

Just need to see if they can nuture this to have staying power like the other big service games.

IMG_5791.jpeg

Anyone know what this means!?

It’s just green and blue.

It’s not the tv, I’ve tried changing the HDMI cord and outlet to the tv.

Is a system reset required and what does that do?

I’ve been playing Sekiro the last few days and I must say, this Father Owl fight is ridiculous. I refuse to beat the game without beating him first but something gotta give cause FF7 Rebirth right around the corner :lol:

Back
Top Bottom