The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been playing Sekiro the last few days and I must say, this Father Owl fight is ridiculous. I refuse to beat the game without beating him first but something gotta give cause FF7 Rebirth right around the corner :lol:

did you fight demon of hatred too?

Though i think owl was harder because of the confined space.

Love the energy that was in here yesterday fellas, keep it up...

joakim-noah.gif

Ended Games with Gold with it's weak options and decided to reroute it to ps. Hi-Fi Rush is on my to-play list though.

I honestly dont care about what games are exclusive or not... Ive always owned every major console every generation going back to the NES and Sega Master System. Its actually a good thing for the developers that more people are able to play these games, so you can miss me with the fanboy BS and take a look in the mirror and take some time to reflect on yourself.

Sorry but these skins are hideous

100% of the purchase price from the sales of the suit pack in the United States is going to be donated to Game Heads during the first calendar quarter of 2024, up to 1 million...

It is insane to me that with roughly 30 days left in the first quarter, they expect it is a possibility that this skin will earn 1 million dollars.

Back
Top Bottom