The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1708612418077.png

What in the world. :wow:
I'm so hyped and I wasn't even planning to get this at launch. This has made my day!

Between this and Helldivers, what drought :lol:

Your mistake is assuming I don't hate 60% of Destiny 2 as well. :lol:

Everything from the 15 different versions of each card, to the card packs popping up, to the gambling, even that guys oddly alluring voice, I hated it!

Hits keep on coming

Anyone getting Stellar Blade?

Not at launch but definitely down the line.

I broke down and played the demo last night. :lol:

I have to say, I still do not like the combat. Active nor classic... I really hope I can land on one and enjoy it.

I thought they nailed having the fluid action while utilising your whole party like the classic ATB.
Only played Active though.

I’m in Korea and won’t get my copy of FF7 Rebirth until maybe a week or two after release. I hope NT will give me some additional time before we start spoiling stuff :nerd: :lol:

I’m also quite pleased to see FF7 Rebirth sitting higher than Persona 3 Reload 😊

I finally beat Sekiro last night. That’s maybe one of the few games where I feel there is absolutely no fluff. It’s probably my 3rd favorite FROM game sitting behind Bloodborne and DS3.

I finally beat Sekiro last night. That’s maybe one of the few games where I feel there is absolutely no fluff. It’s probably my 3rd favorite FROM game sitting behind Bloodborne and DS3.

Congrats. Which ending? :nerd:

I’m in Korea and won’t get my copy of FF7 Rebirth until maybe a week or two after release. I hope NT will give me some additional time before we start spoiling stuff :nerd: :lol:

I’m also quite pleased to see FF7 Rebirth sitting higher than Persona 3 Reload 😊

We definitely need some spoiler etiquette in this thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom