The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man... a love a lot of things about FF7R, but I think I hate just as many. Its just so ****ing corny and stupid at times its a pain to play, it reminds me of a Tales game at this point.

I actually **** with the humor. A nice contrast from the darker tone of FFXVI.

I've dabbled with these games, but never got fully invested. The scenario in this new one seems like a lot more fun.

I'm debating whether to get FF Rebirth or not. I've never been into Final Fantasy games and I find a lot of cutscenes cringey, but the gameplay looks so good. I also love open world games, but really can't find anyone on YouTube going over the open world aspect in detail. Is the map big? Is it enjoyable to explore?
Why don't you get remake first?

Bad Religion Bad Religion and stay lurkin stay lurkin I forgot to mention how my teenager be hating on me.

“Mom, you know Dad gonna be playing the game nonstop the whole time when he’s in Korea. There’s no reason why he can’t spend more family time when he comes back”

I’m gonna be going to IKEA, Target, and plenty of other miscellaneous places

:smh: :lol:

Your own blood, sewering you like that. SMH. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm only 6 hours into Rebirth and I've been enjoying it. More fun than Remake already and I know these damn side quests and mini games are going to **** up my total hours played. Pretty sure i spent an hour alone trying (and succeeding) to beat the 3 Queens Blood players in Kalm.

I'm only 6 hours into Rebirth and I've been enjoying it. More fun than Remake already and I know these damn side quests and mini games are going to **** up my total hours played. Pretty sure i spent an hour alone trying (and succeeding) to beat the 3 Queens Blood players in Kalm.

I hated queens blood at first but now I love it.

theres a whole overarching story for it when you continue to beat more players fyi

I might be too early into the game (lol at 20 hours being too early) but the materia system seems a little watered down with so many new options.

I'm debating whether to get FF Rebirth or not. I've never been into Final Fantasy games and I find a lot of cutscenes cringey, but the gameplay looks so good. I also love open world games, but really can't find anyone on YouTube going over the open world aspect in detail. Is the map big? Is it enjoyable to explore?

Me either never been into the FF universe, played and beat my first FF game which was 16 was a good game enjoyed it.

Thinking about playing the remake before i jump into rebirth hopefully by the time im ready, rebirth will be on sale lol

too busy playing this Baldurs Gate 3 such a good game.

Me either never been into the FF universe, played and beat my first FF game which was 16 was a good game enjoyed it.

Thinking about playing the remake before i jump into rebirth hopefully by the time im ready, rebirth will be on sale lol

too busy playing this Baldurs Gate 3 such a good game.

you have to play remake to understand rebirth. rebirth starts exactly where remake ends and there are a lot of references to the first game you won’t understand if you don’t play it

Back
Top Bottom