The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say, FF7 rebirth with the side quests and such is finally the type of RPG I remember doing before. Game is definitely the early GoTY candidate and I don’t think anything will come close.

I cant remember the last time a Final Fantasy won game of the year. Maybe X? XII?

A dev/debug menu accidently made it into todays update.
Amongst the things you can do is check out the entire arc of an upcoming DLC for the game

I will say, FF7 rebirth with the side quests and such is finally the type of RPG I remember doing before. Game is definitely the early GoTY candidate and I don’t think anything will come close.

I see you haven't played Balatro.

Undusted the ps4 recently to use for remote play for the ps5 in the bedroom. Happy with setting it up. Been playing some FF7 Remake before going to bed.

A dev/debug menu accidently made it into todays update.
Amongst the things you can do is check out the entire arc of an upcoming DLC for the game

The rumored Venom DLC? or the Carnage one they hinted at with the Wraith side missions?

The rumored Venom DLC? or the Carnage one they hinted at with the Wraith side missions?

It's another one I hadn't even heard of until now

One with the beetle as the villain. Janice, Tombstone's daughter

It's another one I hadn't even heard of until now

One with the beetle as the villain. Janice, Tombstone's daughter

who.gif

Keep in mind this game comes out soon, based on Toriyama's manga, Sand Land:

It looks interesting, and the studio (ILCA) has a pretty great pedigree as a support studio.

Back
Top Bottom