The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a fan of these 3am restocks at all.

don’t mind random but at 3am.

the average consumer isn’t up that late lol.

Make no sense. Feel bad for yall. Literally the only people up at that time are resellers. :lol:
Continue the surprise drops, but do it between 9AM-8PM.

PO

I think the route of ordering on line and in store pick up is the best route to go for these box stores and the consumer because it cuts out, or it should, cut out the bots.

COD working just fine for me :smokin

B762D139-AF19-437C-91E3-7FCC5141C14E.jpeg

Pin on Outdoor Adventures

:lol:

Nice. Hopefully everything is good to go for you :smokin

thanks and im glad to report after testing it out for 5 or so hours im not seeing none of the issues i was having with the initial console. The system is whisper quiet. I played MM, DS, and AC: V and none of them crashed

i guess there are some software and hardware issues floating around out there and i got one of them sadly.

the only issue im still having is COD CW on initial setup install im still getting the cannot install error CE-107857-8 im not about to wipe the console and try again so ima just put COD CW to the side until i see a patch.

Make no sense. Feel bad for yall. Literally the only people up at that time are resellers. :lol:
Continue the surprise drops, but do it between 9AM-8PM.

PO
Yo *** should be at work between 9am-5pm, not monitoring Twitter for a surprise PS5 drop :smh:

kidding

but kinda serious :lol:

:lol: Son picturing a movie, doesn't have to be all that. If you're I dunno, James Corden or something and you somehow happen to have a gun on you and are getting robbed you will pull out, just human. Unless you're gonna keep it tucked and just give away your item.
If they draw down on you first they have the upper hand and if you reach for your gun the situation is now escalated

Are you going to risk getting killed over a video game system?

Man I don’t think it’s possible to camp too long on Nuketown. I get maybe 2-3 kills in a spot and I’m up out of there cause I know a full supply of grenades are coming :lol:

Back on BLOPS 1 my bro had a game where he went like 205-42 or something like that.

I was going for the plat in Demon’s Souls but NG+ is kicking my ***. I might have to just take the L :smh:

If they draw down on you first they have the upper hand and if you reach for your gun the situation is now escalated

Are you going to risk getting killed over a video game system?
Nothing to do with what I would do, just laying scenario that humans aren't perfect and **** will happen with guns involved in response to your notion that no one will be shooting anyone, all i'm saying. Doesn't seem you want to get it though, pass.

Anybody's PS5 just randomly freezing at points. It did while playing Miles yesterday? Closed the game and it worked fine after.

If multiple individuals are coming at you and you have your legal firearm on you, why would you not use it? You're just typing just to type at this point. You win this E-Argument since that's what you want to hear. Not certain what's so difficult to comprehend in defending ones-self. Maybe for you, you're afraid to protect yourself and loved ones, but not for me.
Hold up
You envisioning some dudes trying to rob you with their bare hands????
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not arguing with you at all
I just posed a question for the sake of discussion and maybe get a few laughs

Yo *** should be at work between 9am-5pm, not monitoring Twitter for a surprise PS5 drop :smh:

kidding

but kinda serious :lol:

I just used that time frame, because most people are asleep at 1000PM-800AM, so dropping units during that time frame helps no one but resellers. Give the average joe a shot to get it!

Also, not mad at people monitoring at work. We are all remote these days for the most part. :lol:

PO

Started Spider-Man Remastered last night man it looks more lifelike than MM.

Downloading TLOU since it's free.

Man I don’t think it’s possible to camp too long on Nuketown. I get maybe 2-3 kills in a spot and I’m up out of there cause I know a full supply of grenades are coming :lol:

Back on BLOPS 1 my bro had a game where he went like 205-42 or something like that.
Oh for sure. I could see a camp in Dom, but TDM and the spawns it is basically impossible unless you can spawn trap the other team.

I just like using the picture. Ive texted it to a few buddies mid-match before. :lol:

31-1 and your lame duck teammates made it a 5 point game. :lol:

Been avoiding any PS5 game truthfully , seems like MM & Cold War have been crashing people’s system . I’m not pressed to play those games as of now thankfully I have GOT , GOW and a few other exclusives to catch up to .

another major issue on Reddit is rest mode .

Been avoiding any PS5 game truthfully , seems like MM & Cold War have been crashing people’s system . I’m not pressed to play those games as of now thankfully I have GOT , GOW and a few other exclusives to catch up to .

another major issue on Reddit is rest mode .

I was able to complete MM with no issues of the system crashing or being unable to boot up from rest mode. But I have noticed that a lot more people have continued to report issues with PS5's Cold War.

I was able to complete MM with no issues of the system crashing or being unable to boot up from rest mode. But I have noticed that a lot more people have continued to report issues with PS5's Cold War.

how are they gonna resolve this issue ? I’ve been seeing people having issues with Demon Soul as well .

It feels like my 3D pulse headphones have 'broken in' and feel more comfortable. My ears no longer hurt lol.

I was going for the plat in Demon’s Souls but NG+ is kicking my ***. I might have to just take the L :smh:

That bad huh?
I’ve never struggled with NG+ on other From games.

Im currently on the Maneater though, don’t even want to imagine him on NG+

how are they gonna resolve this issue ? I’ve been seeing people having issues with Demon Soul as well .
I know Insomniac pushed out an update that addressed system crashing issue when playing SM: Remastered. So maybe it could be a program issue or it could be an actual hardware issue? I think John Wick had an issue with his GPU and just got his PS5 back from Sony.

Back
Top Bottom