The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6.3million people in DFW and Target had 500-750 consoles total

Imagine the fights we would be seeing right now on youtube if they did in store releases

How would you get to your car with your console knowing its people outside waiting to take it from you?

Anybody try next gen Madden yet? Released early , became available last night.

haven’t played madden since 2017 so I’m sure it’ll be new to me regardless lol

They’re saying on the Twitter that a lot of orders are being cancelled because cats are ordering from stores like 10 hours away with no way to pick the consoles up.

Can you let me know how different it is from current gen and if it's worth copping

cant tell a difference in the core gameplay at all honestly. New camera angle, haptic triggers that get tighter the more a players stamina is drained also vibrations on the dualsense (example if you are using a left footed player the dual sense will vibrate on the left side harder than the right when pass, crossing etc and vice versa), and better graphics are the main things I noticed in the 4 matches I played this morning. Also new cut scene and celebrations for dramatic late winning goals

Last edited:
cant tell a difference in the core gameplay at all honestly. New camera angle, haptic triggers that get tighter the more a players stamina is drained also vibrations on the dualsense (example if you are using a left footed player the dual sense will vibrate on the left side harder than the right when pass, crossing etc and vice versa), and better graphics are the main things I noticed in the 4 matches I played this morning. Also new cut scene and celebrations for dramatic late winning goals
Preciate it.. i was gonna cop but after FIFA 20 i was done with EA :lol: gonna see what Konami comes with next year since they took a year off to focus on next gen.

Preciate it.. i was gonna cop but after FIFA 20 i was done with EA :lol: gonna see what Konami comes with next year since they took a year off to focus on next gen.

think that's what konami is going to be doing from now on and it should be the norm for all sports games. release a new game every 2 years and a paid seasonal upgrade for rosters, kits, gear in between.

I was raised not to show it/carry it unless you plan to use it.
Hope you got a quick draw hand because that box is huge and your only going to have one hand available

Me personally I would purchase then ask them to hold it at customer service for me so I could come back and pick up later that day or the next morning

Hope you got a quick draw hand because that box is huge and your only going to have one hand available

Me personally I would purchase then ask them to hold it at customer service for me so I could come back and pick up later that day or the next morning
Or just park right in the front of the store with hazards on and then when you leave it’s right up front. If they do their job quickly then they shouldn’t even notice you parked there. Always have the tool on you just incase tho...

@Bend_The_Knee any mom and pop shops by you have cyberpunk yet? texted owner for the one around my way he said for sure he's getting his stock between saturday-tuesday not sure if i want the physical copy for it tho might wait till friday for psn

Whatever works for you.

What’s the timeline for when stores won’t sell out instantly? After the holiday? Mid to late Q1?

Side note....anyone elses BestBuy have lines wrapped around the building for pickup? I was about to run in to checkout some headsets and maybe grab GoT....can't even get in the damn parking lot and it's Thursday at 1130 :rofl:

Side note....anyone elses BestBuy have lines wrapped around the building for pickup? I was about to run in to checkout some headsets and maybe grab GoT....can't even get in the damn parking lot and it's Thursday at 1130 :rofl:
YUP.. those black friday/ cyber monday orders.. at least a 2hr wait.

Come on man, you aint shootin nobody
That crap sounds good when you typing it
If multiple individuals are coming at you and you have your legal firearm on you, why would you not use it? You're just typing just to type at this point. You win this E-Argument since that's what you want to hear. Not certain what's so difficult to comprehend in defending ones-self. Maybe for you, you're afraid to protect yourself and loved ones, but not for me.

COD working just fine for me :smokin

B762D139-AF19-437C-91E3-7FCC5141C14E.jpeg

If multiple individuals are coming at you and you have your legal firearm on you, why would you not use it? You're just typing just to type at this point. You win this E-Argument since that's what you want to hear. Not certain what's so difficult to comprehend in defending ones-self. Maybe for you, you're afraid to protect yourself and loved ones, but not for me.
:lol: Son picturing a movie, doesn't have to be all that. If you're I dunno, James Corden or something and you somehow happen to have a gun on you and are getting robbed you will pull out, just human. Unless you're gonna keep it tucked and just give away your item.

Back
Top Bottom