The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MM has crashed once on me.

Cold War has not.

But 2k crashes almost every time I try to upload my face scan. Like 70 percent crash rate while doing that.

I ain't tripping though. Got a warranty for a reason.

They’re saying on the Twitter that a lot of orders are being cancelled because cats are ordering from stores like 10 hours away with no way to pick the consoles up.

sounds about right remember when Nike used to do that crap on twitter and people order from like nyc to pick up in atl.

lots of lil kids on these ps5 for flip. So now it’s foolishness.

Make no sense. Feel bad for yall. Literally the only people up at that time are resellers. :lol:
Continue the surprise drops, but do it between 9AM-8PM.

PO
Im good I have mine it’s sad that the hoops others are dealing with. That 3am ish is dumb. At this point like I said Best Buy is at least trying.

If I copped a PS5 at Target across the country and it’s the only one available, I’m flying to get it.

target let’s you change the pick up person on the app. You could just get someone closer if possible to get and ship for you.

That bad huh?
I’ve never struggled with NG+ on other From games.

Im currently on the Maneater though, don’t even want to imagine him on NG+
Same here. I think I managed a good chunk of Bloodborne on NG+2 and DS3 on NG+.

The thing with DeS is the small corridors. I spend so much time trying to lure enemies out into an open space so that I can have room to fight but then at some point I get 1-shot or killed in 2-3 hits by another enemy. I read that DeS in particular is harder on NG+ compared to every other FROM game.

I probably should have invested more into magic so that I could fight from a distance but that ship has sailedz

The thing with DeS is the small corridors. I spend so much time trying to lure enemies out into an open space so that I can have room to fight but then at some point I get 1-shot or killed in 2-3 hits by another enemy. I read that DeS in particular is harder on NG+ compared to every other FROM game.

I probably should have invested more into magic so that I could fight from a distance but that ship has sailedz

Note to self, invest in magic lol

Been switching between miles , COD and 2K and since release day . so far no issues except COD campaign crashed when I first got it .

been only using rest mode , not cutting it off . Hopefully I just have a “good one” and don’t have anything to worry about.

sucks people are having to return systems.

Not going off stockx or eBay, but what would be a decent price to pay for a digital console right now? What are they going for?

Not going off stockx or eBay, but what would be a decent price to pay for a digital console right now? What are they going for?
Sony is loading up the retailers so you might be able to get one at retail this week or over the weekend

Yeah I had a learning curve going into NG+ as well. You are doing the right things by drawing them out into open areas to fight. I would add that using the thief ring made the game considerably easier due to the enemies lower aggro range. It will allow you to get some attacks in early or even a backstab if you approach cautiously. With tough enemies if you want you can lure them out, then chase them back as they are returning to their spot.

If you don't go the magic route, make sure you invest in a decent bow. The lava bow was my go-to for ranged situations. You got to have something like that in your back pocket for times you want to pick off certain enemies, or lure enemies without getting jumped by the rest of the squad.

If all else fails you can go the co-op route.

Has anyone streamed on their PS5 and had any issues or crashes?

I've streamed a few times with it and noticed frames dropping and also had crashes with CoD. The crashes have happened 4-5 times and they've all been at the match loading and summary screens. The most recent one, I'm pretty sure my controller went orange and I had to manually restart the system.

It's just emulation. Same thing you can do with hacked consoles.
Lots of the games are buggy but it's still pretty cool.

I was going for the plat in Demon’s Souls but NG+ is kicking my ***. I might have to just take the L :smh:

I hate games where you need more than 1 play-through to get the plat.
Till this day, I'm 1 trophy from the plat in Uncharted 1. Crushing mode is brutal and I just couldn't be bothered.

Multiple play-throughs and speed runs is just taking the piss. :lol:

LG CX has really bad crushed blacks but people seem to never mention it

I'm waiting to see what Sony's OLEDS with HDMI 2.1 features will be like. LG got the jump on everyone with HDMI 2.1.
Sony OLED's have edged the LG's on picture quality and colours from the reviews I've seen but none of them have HDMI 2.1.
LG will also improve theirs for next year too.

doom eternal>>>>>> everything on that list

speaking of eternal the super gore nest master level that drop yesterday is insanely difficult

Back
Top Bottom