The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was able to secure a digital PS5 from the Best Buy drop. A friend of the family did a fundraiser and the top prize was a PS5 but they weren’t able to find one yet. I’m selling it to them for retail so the winner can get the prize. Good deed done for the day.

nice man... im trying to cop a ps5 for my boss so i can be cool with her... not like that but for when raises and promotions come ill be first in line... shes trying to get a ps5 for her son and i said ill try but its going to be tough to cop one lol

Wasnt meant to be for me. Probably my 14th L in a row.

Ipad/App/Work computer/Personal computer/Apple Watch/5G/4G doesnt matter what I use it's an L.

Extremely... 😏
Screenshot_20201215-165355_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Fortnite PS5 Owners:

How do you turn on 120 FPS?

The toggle button to turn it on is not showing up for me under graphics in settings, I have performance mode on, I'm using HDMI 2.1 & my TV is capable of a refresh rate of 120 HZ, but its only showing 60 under "Video Output Information" under PS5 settings.

Any ideas?

Trying to set this up for my nephews before they knock my block off. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
PS5 got these people tweaking lol

Disclaimer : idk if it’s over a PS5 but folks are in the entertainment center at Walmart.

Chick that got stomped had on the wrong shoes to be trying to fight on that Walmart concrete
She had the other woman at first but them braids got snatched and it was over

Grabbed a digital bundle from Best Buy for my bro in law
His wife said she had even been calling stores in Oklahoma and was willing to drive there from Dallas to get one
She was on the phone crying when I told her I got him one
2020-12-15_LI (4).jpg

Fortnite PS5 Owners:

How do you turn on 120 FPS?

The toggle button to turn it on is not showing up for me under graphics in settings, I have performance mode on, I'm using HDMI 2.1 & my TV is capable of a refresh rate of 120 HZ, but its only showing 60 under "Video Output Information" under PS5 settings.

Any ideas?

Trying to set this up for my nephews before they knock my block off. :lol:

PO
Assumed it was automatic. Will have to check this out later.

RIP to ME didn't get a confirmation email (Citi hit me with the fraud alert) although it shows up on my credit card. AND I called Wal-mart and they confirmed the order. The no email has me thinking I ain't getting it.
Me too Man. My Debit card was charged but no email. The status on the apps say preparing order.

Grabbed a digital bundle from Best Buy for my bro in law
His wife said she had even been calling stores in Oklahoma and was willing to drive there from Dallas to get one
She was on the phone crying when I told her I got him one
2020-12-15_LI (4).jpg

Super awesome, but man, this is not that serious to be shedding tears. :lol:
It's insane how much our society values consumerism & non-essential products.

If i didn't get it, I would be perfectly fine with waiting it out as there isn't a need for it "now" with minimal games currently available to showcase the power. It's cool you were able to relieve their stress though.

PO

Super awesome, but man, this is not that serious to be shedding tears. :lol:
It's insane how much our society values consumerism & non-essential products.

If i didn't get it, I would be perfectly fine with waiting it out as there isn't a need for it "now" with minimal games currently available to showcase the power. It's cool you were able to relieve their stress though.

PO
I thought so too. You would have thought that the console was an organ or something.

Back
Top Bottom