The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super awesome, but man, this is not that serious to be shedding tears. :lol:
It's insane how much our society values consumerism & non-essential products.

If i didn't get it, I would be perfectly fine with waiting it out as there isn't a need for it "now" with minimal games currently available to showcase the power. It's cool you were able to relieve their stress though.

PO
I thought so too. You would have thought that the console was an organ or something.
He wasn't trippin but she wanted to get a PS5 for him to show her appreciation
They just had a baby and he's a great father and they love each other so her tears aren't for the game, her tears are for him

PS5 got these people tweaking lol

Disclaimer : idk if it’s over a PS5 but folks are in the entertainment center at Walmart.

Damn not sure if there’s anything worse than somebody repeatedly yelling “what did I tell you?” as they commence to whooping your *** :lol: she sounded like a parent

then to hear buddy in the back say we got bond money 💀

Just checked & yeah. You just go into settings and it’s right there. Mine surprisingly wasn’t on. Good looking out on the heads up!
18409969-1888-4549-9DB9-AEB696686236.jpeg

NP. Yeah that toggle switch does not display for me, so idk what’s going on.....

PO

I should just go ahead and play Death Stranding. There’s probably no next gen patch coming :lol:

Fellas, find you a woman who loves you the way Geoff loves Kojima.

wait hol up they made that big a s s announcement for a damn wallpaper? *facepalm*

I literally have no words.

me either i havent played the game really at all recently deleted it but i dont understand the nudity in this game and now you got random dildos sitting around in the game? Weird...

:lol:

Horizon and Death Standing both looking mighty fine on PC and still no word on PS5.
It's getting me mad :lol:

I don’t they’re coming. I said it before but aside from maybe TLOU Part II, I don’t think Sony is gonna do anymore patches for their games. I really do wish they’d invest in a team similar to Ms to focus on enhancing older games, especially their first/second party.

I don’t they’re coming. I said it before but aside from maybe TLOU Part II, I don’t think Sony is gonna do anymore patches for their games. I really do wish they’d invest in a team similar to Ms to focus on enhancing older games, especially their first/second party.

I get other games not getting patches but Death Stranding and Horizon are both on PC and Horizon is still getting patches for PC.
Not a good look if PS5 at least doesn't get a 60fps boost for Horizon. They may be doing a remastered version like Spider-Man but that won't make sense either.
Game was smooth TBH but 60fps would be nice.

:lol: :smh:
How do you explain this to the baby when he or she is all grown up.

Punched the mask off her face while holding the baby :lol:
What can she get charged for?

Last edited:
I get other games not getting patches but Death Stranding and Horizon are both on PC and Horizon is still getting patches for PC.
Not a good look if PS5 at least doesn't get a 60fps boost for Horizon. They may be doing a remastered version like Spider-Man but that won't make sense either.
Game was smooth TBH but 60fps would be nice.
Oh they can miss me with that remastered **** :lol:

:lol: :smh:
How do you explain this to the baby when he or she is all grown up.

Punched the mask off her face while holding the baby :lol:
What can she get charged for?

I saw Doral and was like that’s gotta be Miami. Take it from someone who has a PS5, it ain’t that cool :lol:

Short rant dont mind me

but something i thought would be alot better on the ps5 in regards to the ssd would have been these updates after they finish downloading they go into a copying state before install.

That copy state seems just as slow as on the ps4

but once it flips to install its instant

1608117410183.png

1608111031428.png

That's the biggest rear wing I've ever seen. Jeeez
That looks like GT footage. Could it be GT7?

That should be GT7... at least, I hope it will be. It's Le Mans at night/twilight, which isn't a time-setting available in GT Sport. The footage looks very GT-esque as well.

I kid you not. I didn’t even know there was a last gen Terminator game. I legit thought this was in reference to the PS360 game :lol:

Isn't that the one with the easy plat or was that PS3 era?

First time I'm hearing of the game too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom