The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ TBH...wouldnt of mattered, There was probably 3 for the entire stock lol

The twitch I was in had 100+ people saying their orders went through. I’m guessing these are orders based on stock they expect to have later on. Still, Best Buy should have a drop next week, if none this week.

My Dec 15th Walmart order arrived on Dec 23rd. No guarantees when it will ship could be sooner or later, just keep checking the status.

My team was Spencer, Sentinel, Super Skrull. Not top tier by any means but so much fun.

Foot Foot Dive was the first thing that came to my head once I saw your post :lol:

I play to make people want to quit the game. And foot dive is more tolerable than dive kicks and helm breakers.

Question for you guys.

I recently started The Last Of Us Part 2 and lucked out with a Standard PS5 just today. Is it possible for me to transfer my save data from my PS4 up to PSN and continue my game on my PS5?

Thanks!

-Drew

Yes.

If you have PS+ you can transfer your save to online storage and continue playing TLOU2 on PS5.

Definitely gettin a twin peaks vibe in Control.
I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or what the point of this is.

Everytime I play I feel like I'm doing this
6HdD.gif

Still diggin it though

I got The Show a couple weeks ago when it was on sale for $10 but just now starting. Moved Trout to LF and added Griffey to the squad before i started RTTS :lol: now time to grind and make it to the bigs and join them :pimp:

Sampled control as well - quite different. Seems it will demand my full attention, will come back to it once I wrap up MM & JFO.

I just like how they incorporated the telekinesis power into the character. Don't fully understand the story timeline yet but it keeps getting me interested.
Like how they allowed for upgrades to the gun & to her powers as you go through the fame. Liking it more because of the Dual Sense updates. Can actually feel what type of floor I'm running on. Carpet, tile, etc...

Do you NEED VR to play that Concrete Genie game to its full capability? Haven't DL'ed it because it looks meh but might if someone can voucher it's entertaining....
Doubt it...

Back
Top Bottom