The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How tough were the Valks? Only beat one so far and never hav I ever been so frustrated lol
A pain...I had to change the difficulty for the Queen because I was about to throw my PS5 out the window. However I looked up tips and if you equip Sindri’s Royal Dwarven Armor Set and add all attachments that max out cool down, it's not too bad because you can just spam your attacks since they will fill up pretty quick.

My wife and I welcomed our first child 8 days ago. I genuinely believed not much would change in terms of gaming.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd trade my PS5 for 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

That said, Destruction Allstars is awesome and I can play while holding him.
Congratulations! I’ve got 4 boys with the youngest being 5 months. My wife is determined to have at least one who doesn’t play video games. Little does she know that as soon as I get back from this deployment, he’ll be introduced to Final Fantasy VI :smokin

Question for you guys.

I recently started The Last Of Us Part 2 and lucked out with a Standard PS5 just today. Is it possible for me to transfer my save data from my PS4 up to PSN and continue my game on my PS5?

Thanks!

-Drew

Yes.

PO

Just finished Uncharted 4. Pretty fun game, the story was more captivating than the gameplay but it was enjoyable. It was fun enough to go play the previous versions.
Should I or is not worth it?

My wife and I welcomed our first child 8 days ago. I genuinely believed not much would change in terms of gaming.

Congratulations! MMy lady & I are expecting my first Son in a few months too. I'm already expecting the PS5 to collect a lot of dust for a while... lol

Just finished Uncharted 4. Pretty fun game, the story was more captivating than the gameplay but it was enjoyable. It was fun enough to go play the previous versions.

UC 2 & UC:LL are one of my favorites from the franchise.
Definitely play every one. ND doesn't disappoint.

PO

Congrats my dude!

They're all kinda must plays for the story but yea definitely 2, 3 and Lost Legacy.

Golden Abyss if you have a Vita too.

One thing about Control that gets frustrating is when I get lost & re-enter the same room too many times & the enemies keep popping in.
Especially those upside down floatin MF’ers... gets hectic lol.

How tough were the Valks? Only beat one so far and never hav I ever been so frustrated lol

Personally I got around to the Valks at the point where i was almost finished with the game because i didn't even know of their existence. By then i had good gear and runes so most of them where easy. The last valk took a couple tries but the queen had me quitting the game a few times and took many many retries. Beating her was so satisfying.

Congrats. Eventually they’ll watch you play. My son and daughter are now 3&2. For some reason my son loved watching me play RDR2 just riding the horse and TLOU2. Daughter loved Spider-Man

Back
Top Bottom