The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard Drive question. Do you have to buy one for Xbox and another for PS? Or can you partition them?
The one i have has to be formatted if i wanna use it for my PS5 (using it for my xbox)

whenever they let us use one, i gotta get another one. i had to delete 2 games because Call of duty had ANOTHER 100+ GB update :smh::smh::smh:
I’ve put COD on it because it’s got a new update every damn day.

Really good loading test they did here, comparing the PS4 pro versus PS4 pro version running on PS5 versus PS5 version.

Goes to show the games need to be coded to take advantage of the PS5's SSD so we should see more loading times similar to Spider-Man, Astro Bot and Demon's Souls.

Hana on Destruction Allstars...:nerd:
B882B377-F43C-42F5-810B-3F24EBAC25A1.gif

So I have been playing 2k21 online. Just the regular PNO mode. I am in NBA rank but lost so many matches in tier 2 because everytime I pick the Mavs, I get matched up with a godly tier 1 legendary team. Does anyone else experience this? Probably lost a good 6 in a row to the 16-17 warriors. It is literally making the game unplayable.

Having a lot of fun with Destruction All Stars.
Going to take some time to master.

I almost never try a takeover on foot and I wonder if I need to for the meta.

Eitherway, the games fun and the plat looks doable too

Nioh 2 remastered has been quite the treat. Really gives me hope we might get a 120 Bloodborne remaster.

Crowd will go wild if there was a 120Hz mode for Bloodborne.

Finally tried PSVR & Gran Turismo Sport with the PS5 this weekend. 5hrs effortlessly melted away....

The biggest thing I noticed was, of course, SUPER stable frame rate. There also seems to be more people in the stands and camping along the track as well - they also seem more animated (waving, etc). Lastly, loading times seem to be improved (20-30%). The resolution might be improved, but I'd have to do back to back runs using the PRO to be sure. I could lean forward and read more details on the dash & gauge clusters.

Most importantly, you will immediately see your times improve with the uber stable FPS.

The TG-T base, T-LCM pedals, and F1 wheel piloting Lewis Hamilton's '17 W08, the Honda Project 2&4, and the Honda Dallara SF19 was complete bliss.

VR Racing is definitely the pinnacle of gaming for this guy...

sidebar:
My racing rig is running on a 55" Samsung MU7000 from 2017. It's from the era when a Samsung 7 series included the upper tier all-metal design, matching center stand, bluetooth voice remote, etc. This unit was a bit of unicorn as it had better contrast than the 8000 series with local dimming that year but lacked the brightness. There is also no "game" mode as we are used to seeing these days. It was a great value for a set that would truly only be used for gaming. Anyhoo, the PS5 graphics were still amazing. You don't need a super TV to have a fulfilling next-gen experience - 4K, 60hz, lower latency and great contrast is all.

I definitely noticed VR games look better on the Ps5 and i still have the non-HDR compatible dock.

Finished Yakuza LAD last night and, phew. Was iffy at turn-based gameplay at first, but now I definitely love it. While I do prefer the series being a beat-em-up type of game, they definitely made it work with the combat.

Either way, I can't wait for the next game

Finished Yakuza LAD last night and, phew. Was iffy at turn-based gameplay at first, but now I definitely love it. While I do prefer the series being a beat-em-up type of game, they definitely made it work with the combat.

Either way, I can't wait for the next game
I got this joint ready to go as soon as that PS5 patch drop next month :pimp:
Crowd will go wild if there was a 120Hz mode for Bloodborne.
Just give me 4K/60 and we straight!

Back
Top Bottom