The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea i stopped watching after that guy with the bat murdered their friends in front of them was when i threw in the towel on that show.

Hahahaha.... that was a helluva thing to see. Will never forget.

I was out after they killed off young Will.

Last edited:
Remember the Walking Dead was supposed to be on HBO first then they passed. Now they have The Last of Us. Always wanted to see what they would have did with TWD, I can somewhat see that when TLOU drops

There are sign-up for the Xbox heads like X xxpizzo as well

Definitely hyped for The Show this year. Didn't buy it last year, and only played 19 for a few weeks. I need to switch it up though, I've only been doing a SP in RTTS. Need to try diamond dynasty or something

Definitely hyped for The Show this year. Didn't buy it last year, and only played 19 for a few weeks. I need to switch it up though, I've only been doing a SP in RTTS. Need to try diamond dynasty or something

the great thing about DD is its really not Pay to win like other games

they have amazing content that you can grind offline for great cards to use

obv hitting rank 900 which is World Series you get to select a awesome card from the choices but just by playing and leveling up you can create a great team

War crime simulator :lol:

I’ll check it out for sure. I just hope there’s some authenticity to it. Being in the Army and seeing stuff in movies and games that I know is clearly fake always bothers me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom