The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can play fighters pretty well but SF legit breaks my heart.
At least you got up to Gold.

I was struggling in Ultra Bronze and kept thinking who did I upset in the previous life to be this bad.

I just need to find a proper controller and the Hitbox looks the part but its too expensive.

At least you got up to Gold.

I was struggling in Ultra Bronze and kept thinking who did I upset in the previous life to be this bad.

I just need to find a proper controller and the Hitbox looks the part but its too expensive.
Me and you could run since we both trash :lol:

stay lurkin stay lurkin is a bully. Had me thinking everything was cool and casual and then attempted to put me on the Summer Jam screen :smh:

Just got the Dbrand dark plates with the matte black middle insert. Don't know what wave I'm in tho. Either ships this month or next month depending on which wave.

You gonna hope in? :nerd:

And are we getting a PS5 patch?

Nothing about PS5 patch.
This game needs to be in 4K cuz it looks spectacular on PC but Capcom didn't even blink when PS4 Pro came out so I'm not sure we'll see one.

Me and you could run since we both trash :lol:

stay lurkin stay lurkin is a bully. Had me thinking everything was cool and casual and then attempted to put me on the Summer Jam screen :smh:

I was looking around for the game and forgot I sold it with my PS4 Pro. It was the steelbook edition as well :smh:
I heard something about a free trial though running for a couple weeks. Let me find out.

Just got the Dbrand dark plates with the matte black middle insert. Don't know what wave I'm in tho. Either ships this month or next month depending on which wave.

Post pics when you do get them in.

What's their return policy on them?

My only time playing online was the release weekend. I picked the bulls, they matched me up against the Lakers.

Dude wasnt that good. I lost, but only by a little.

I said **** it. I'll try again.

They put me up against the lakers again.
:stoneface:

with the new update, it looks like they fixed it haha

Also wanted to post this here since the 2k thread is basically dead 😂.

0D8F615F-E86F-4907-B292-121D92892118.jpeg

I can’t stress enough how great Control is. I’m easily over 20 hours in and I’m only at clearance level 6. I have to force myself to put it down at times:lol:. The last game to draw me in this much was TLOU2 and that’s saying something considering how much I adore that game
Game stays on my mind.
It's definitely a game that leaves an impression, especially since I waited for the next gen upgrade. This morning I woke up early and couldn't get back to bed so i ended up beating 2 side missions that were giving me trouble.
I always feel accomplished whenever I beat anything in this game.

Game stays on my mind.
It's definitely a game that leaves an impression, especially since I waited for the next gen upgrade. This morning I woke up early and couldn't get back to bed so i ended up beating 2 side missions that were giving me trouble.
I always feel accomplished whenever I beat anything in this game.
Yea I hear you. The combat in this game is on another level. Fighting a room full of enemies while flying and dashing around, throwing things with telekinesis while shooting with the service weapon, seizing and taking over weakened enemies. **** is crazy fun:lol:

I was going to play Control this weekend but been on 3D World non-stop since yesterday. Question though, what the hell is Control about? I already realized I’m gonna have to YT it after I beat just to have an idea of what happened :lol:

I was going to play Control this weekend but been on 3D World non-stop since yesterday. Question though, what the hell is Control about? I already realized I’m gonna have to YT it after I beat just to have an idea of what happened :lol:
Think X-Files and the agency that looks over all the events that occur getting taken over by monsters and you just happen to be there to save your brother when you get selected to be the new director of the agency.
it’s crazy and weird but dope.

Think X-Files and the agency that looks over all the events that occur getting taken over by monsters and you just happen to be there to save your brother when you get selected to be the new director of the agency.
it’s crazy and weird but dope.

I got about 15 hours in to the game and it was insanely boring.

Back
Top Bottom