The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m gonna assume that answer is hell no :lol:

Sony not gonna let people get away with some stuff like that. If that was doable, the internet would’ve let it be known immediately :rofl:

I just thought i would ask lol.

That would be hella inefficient and reckless to allow. Getting mad repair requests because cats screwing/unscrewing and hot swapping like it's an external.

I almost have the plat. I’m on the last chapter and need to also defeat an optimal boss. I’d say the plat difficulty is about 6/10. Hard mode makes you carefully plan how you approach battles. You cannot replenish your MP at all. It only fills back up when you complete the chapter.

No elixir or ether, gadamn :lol:
Do the benches not restore mp as well?

Elemental materia has been good though. Linked that with Thunder materia with Barrett and it's been good for machines.
Hard mode sounds like a decent challenge. How long has it taken you since I'm assuming you skipped all the cutscenes and are not really exploring.

B5B30604-730C-4B44-AA91-4332465F74CC.jpeg

Just installed

I had no idea those were installed like that. Thought you just plug that mug in :lol: I'm definitely no gamer.

Their top 100 is.... not what I would have picked lets say. :lol:

I have no idea what they are thinking with some of these rankings.

100. Borderlands 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Final Fantasy VII

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

Burnout 3: Takedown

Fallout 2

League Of Legends

Mega Man 3

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Thief II: The Metal Age

SimCity 2000

Inside

Titanfall 2

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

Monster Hunter: World

Resident Evil 2 Remake

System Shock 2

Mortal Kombat 11

Persona 5 Royal

Dark Souls

Fortnite

Fable 2

Goldeneye 007

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Spelunky 2

Return Of The Obra Dinn

Dota 2

Donkey Kong

The Sims 3

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Silent Hill 2

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

XCOM 2

Control

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Batman: Arkham City

Dishonored 2

The Witness

Journey

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Overwatch

Apex Legends

Hollow Knight

Ms. Pac-Man

Counter Strike 1.6

Left 4 Dead 2

Earthbound

Diablo 2

StarCraft

World of Warcraft

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Fallout: New Vegas

Final Fantasy VI

Pokemon Yellow

Metroid Prime

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Resident Evil 4

Shadow of the Collossus

The Last Of Us Part 2

Red Dead Redemption

Metal Gear Solid

Sid Meier's Civilization IV

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Minecraft

Halo: Combat Evolved

Half-Life

Final Fantasy XIV

Doom

Tetris

Metal Gear SOlid 3: Snake Eater

Half-Life: Alyx

God of War

Chrono Trigger

Portal

Street Fighter II

Super Mario Bros.

Undertale

Bloodborne

BioShock

The Last Of Us

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Halo 2

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Hades

Grand Theft Auto V

Super Mario Bros. 3

Disco Elysium

Half-Life 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

Super Mario 64

Mass Effect 2

Super Metroid

The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Portal 2

Super Mario World

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Last edited:
Don’t go back to work till next week so I got time to play some of this backlog.

Playing Spider-Man right now, just got past the mission after the dragon breath was released.

Game came out in 2018 and it’s kinda eerie seeing all the NPC’s waking around New York wearing masks :lol::wow:

Great specs. Assuming this is going to be less than the cost of a console per usual this is another next gen bargain. That's thousand dollar territory if on PC.

I just finished Persona 5 Royal and I have to say it is one of the greatest Japanese Role Playing Games of All Time. It’s on the same level as Final Fantasy VII. I managed to achieve the True Ending as well. I see that Persona 5 Strikers is free on PlayStation Plus and it’s supposed to be a sequel to the game.

I just finished Persona 5 Royal and I have to say it is one of the greatest Japanese Role Playing Games of All Time. It’s on the same level as Final Fantasy VII. I managed to achieve the True Ending as well. I see that Persona 5 Strikers is free on PlayStation Plus and it’s supposed to be a sequel to the game.

Put so much time into P5 and P5R. I think P5 my save file was at like 120hrs :lol:

I might finally pick it up. Just finished Fallout 4 so I have time for a time-consuming games.

I still have the non hdr psvr wish there was a way i could sell it off.

But day 1 on the psvr2 just need to kno when pre orders open up

Last edited:
PVR2 will be day 1. I love how Sony is not holding back on specs. First OLED HDR screen and its going to be just inches from my eyes at 2000x2040

Hopefully foveated rendering is combined with eye tracking.

Also good to see the haptic feedback on the headset is confirmed. Didn't get motiont sickness for the first one so it's just an immersion tool for me but I hope it helps people who get motion sick.

Great specs. Assuming this is going to be less than the cost of a console per usual this is another next gen bargain. That's thousand dollar territory if on PC.

PSVR was the same price as the PS4 Pro which came out a month after. Can't remember the price of the base PS4 at the time but you're right. This has comparable specs to the Valve index in most areas so it will be interesting to see what the price for this will be.

Those controllers look a lot more premium than the Move controllers.

Back
Top Bottom