The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not gonna be surprised if Sony starts making more vr only games since they’re probably selling vr 2 at a loss. More focus on vr is getting me hyped.

Finally got an alert for a ps5, get through, add cart, wait in line wasn't even short. I'm like I might actually get it! :wow:

Then they hit me with Best Buy only does pick up for this. Fine no problem. I'll go to the BX to pick this up if I have to. **** start processing again. Then they like my store don't got it, okay fine, change location.

Then they hit me with there's not a BB in 250 miles that has it :smh: :stoneface:

This NFT stuff. Do people really want this?

I See Square Enix basically say that they know gamers hate it but they wanna do it regardless.

Last edited:
Finally got an alert for a ps5, get through, add cart, wait in line wasn't even short. I'm like I might actually get it! :wow:

Then they hit me with Best Buy only does pick up for this. Fine no problem. I'll go to the BX to pick this up if I have to. **** start processing again. Then they like my store don't got it, okay fine, change location.

Then they hit me with there's not a BB in 250 miles that has it :smh: :stoneface:
Best buy always goes in and out, try again. You willing to cop rare electronics in the BX you can hit refresh a few times.

I just finished Persona 5 Royal and I have to say it is one of the greatest Japanese Role Playing Games of All Time. It’s on the same level as Final Fantasy VII. I managed to achieve the True Ending as well. I see that Persona 5 Strikers is free on PlayStation Plus and it’s supposed to be a sequel to the game.

Just started this game. Very interesting.

I'm kind of surprised we didn't get any new news or videos of GT7 at CES. It's release is coming up quick. I'm also happy Sony put a time frame on them, for there earlier release Sony didn't give them due dates, and let them work at there own will which caused massive delays.

That's normal.

Same thing happened to me. I just searched my zip code again and the BB about 5 mins from my job popped up. Just make sure you check out within the 15 min window they give you.

1641403745970.png

1641403794264.png

Expecting these to be in GT7 :lol:

They need to do what Tesla is doing and put a PS5 inside.

Getting more and more hyped.
The strategy of delaying the final design seems to be working again. I'm thinking it will be black this time like the controllers.

I See Square Enix basically say that they know gamers hate it but they wanna do it regardless.

NFTs are misunderstood.
Tech can be a game changer in games if used properly.
Think Ready Player One

Gamers hate NFT's??

With a passion :lol:
Ubisoft had to take down their trailer due to Dislikes.

A lot of people think its killing the planet and is all a ponzi. Don't go to a resetera thread about NFTs.

They're now calling Square Enix Shinra :lol:

Another 10M+ seller (probably within the next year or two), new IP, Sony did it again :smokin

They need to get the film right.
This can easily be a pillar franchise if done right.

I'm kind of surprised we didn't get any new news or videos of GT7 at CES. It's release is coming up quick. I'm also happy Sony put a time frame on them, for there earlier release Sony didn't give them due dates, and let them work at there own will which caused massive delays.

CES will always be light on gaming. We only got the PS5 Logo the year before even though everyone knew what it was going to look like lol.

Crazy to me that gamers of all people would hate nft's :lol:

Though I guess the application / utility has to enhance the experience otherwise it's just fluff.

I gave it a chance... tried to understand it... but the more I read/hear about it, the shadier it seems. I watched this interview about some guy talking about some NFT and saying how this specific NFT was worth more because it was the only one with a green background in a lot of 3000... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ And it's irritating how some of the sites/IG accounts are pushing so hard... trying to sell us the idea on how valuable it all is.

Best buy always goes in and out, try again. You willing to cop rare electronics in the BX you can hit refresh a few times.
Its sold out. I've been refreshing. I know its competitive with others getting the alert. I know that little 3-4 min searching killed it for me cuz it was in my cart.

Yes and no lol

If the NFT led to usable in game stuff like skins etc that only one person can have, ppl would like it better

Back
Top Bottom