The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never got heavy into the GT games but I’d like to. How deep into online can you get with it? Is it just pick a random car and go or can you build your cars up and still use them?

Also, how does it compare to the Forza games?

Never got heavy into the GT games but I’d like to. How deep into online can you get with it? Is it just pick a random car and go or can you build your cars up and still use them?

Its kinda like Forza but less fun.

The progression of the numbered GT games have always been to do earn the different licenses and compete in the AI races where you will win credits and trophies. The creds allow you to buy new cars and mod parts to upgrade your car, which then allow you to compete in more races for more credits... and so on. There's also an arcade mode where you can just select a random car and just do an arcade race.

There really wasn't an 'online' mode... until GT Sport, which had a heavy focus on online racing. You'd get a driver rating and would be grouped with similar level ppl. The more races you win, the better your rating, the higher you'll be grouped. GT Sport initially didn't have much of a campaign mode like in the numbered GT games, which ppl complained about (me included). I always preferred the single-player campaign mode and racing the AI. I was never into the online racing. In response to this, thru an update, they added a bunch of campaign races.

For GT7, I believe it will be like their old GT games... campaign progression... win races, win creds, buy cars, buy mods, upgrade, race faster cars, etc. But I also think they will implement the GT Sport online racing into it as well.

Eh, super personal choice.

That's an Apple or Android type question. You need to experience both and decide for yourself...

I have always owned both but have always had way more fun with one over the other because the physics are different - regardless of the release (1,2,3,etc.).

Bought Miles Morales at launch, but booted it up for the first time the other day.

Idk what they were thinking with the voice acting. It is seriously grating.

Hoping for Spider Man 2 they relax it a little.

The progression of the numbered GT games have always been to do earn the different licenses and compete in the AI races where you will win credits and trophies. The creds allow you to buy new cars and mod parts to upgrade your car, which then allow you to compete in more races for more credits... and so on. There's also an arcade mode where you can just select a random car and just do an arcade race.

There really wasn't an 'online' mode... until GT Sport, which had a heavy focus on online racing. You'd get a driver rating and would be grouped with similar level ppl. The more races you win, the better your rating, the higher you'll be grouped. GT Sport initially didn't have much of a campaign mode like in the numbered GT games, which ppl complained about (me included). I always preferred the single-player campaign mode and racing the AI. I was never into the online racing. In response to this, thru an update, they added a bunch of campaign races.

For GT7, I believe it will be like their old GT games... campaign progression... win races, win creds, buy cars, buy mods, upgrade, race faster cars, etc. But I also think they will implement the GT Sport online racing into it as well.

i actually prefer the campaign and dont care for online... when i copped GT sport and it didnt have campaign i stopped playing... only gave it a week or two and didnt go back despite the updates lol... the last GT where i was committed to was GT5... played that game hard...i cant wait though for GT7... that game will copped on day 1.... i still need to preorder

I feel you... as a person that personally has over 1k video games.
Cot damn! I feel like if I added up all the games i had as a kid and now, then added any game I played on pc, added card and board games and I still probably wouldn't reach 200.

Probably would have to add sports games I played and watched to get to 1k :lol:

More power to you though, I get it and probably would do the same with my future children.

I feel like this is being done partly cuz the ps5 is still difficult to purchase by the masses.

Hard to move forward with next gen when not enough even have it.
nah, this pandemic is pretty much a dream come true scenario for certain businesses. Sony is practically milking every remaining ounce left of the PS4. whatever leftover parts they have for the PS4 pretty much came to life and commands a certain price and demand rather than it depreciating. it's not because Sony can't produce but rather Sony choose to hold production as they see the resurgence of the the PS4 in the market. it's more like the PS4 is in fashion again.

nah, this pandemic is pretty much a dream come true scenario for certain businesses. Sony is practically milking every remaining ounce left of the PS4. whatever leftover parts they have for the PS4 pretty much came to life and commands a certain price and demand rather than it depreciating. it's not because Sony can't produce but rather Sony choose to hold production as they see the resurgence of the the PS4 in the market. it's more like the PS4 is in fashion again.

What :lol:

I dunno if I agree with the notion that sony is purposely stopping production to profit off the pandemic.

Pandemic was in full swing before the ps5 launched. They could've simply postponed it and milked the ps4.

I dunno if I agree with the notion that sony is purposely stopping production to profit off the pandemic.

Pandemic was in full swing before the ps5 launched. They could've simply postponed it and milked the ps4.
that's what I meant. why is it easy to reproduce or manufacture the PS4 if they can already make the PS5? it's not like there weren't any PS5s that got released. the fact that they released a few PS5, is already a testament that they are in production of it. then suddenly nothing and they blamed supply chain while reproducing the PS4s without any issues. I don't believe those PS4s were just sitting in storage to meet the demand for PS5s.

Back
Top Bottom