The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This means GTA VI won't come out until 2025 at the earliest :lol:
Bro what?!?! Just Gta 6? So they aren't bringing anything else out til Xbox Alpha and PS6?? Wild'n

Edit.

Upon reading the article, it says RDR2 was the only title they dropped on the PS4 and XBone :wow: . I didn't realize that. Is rockstar washed? I mean the game is a masterpiece. But just title in 7 yrs? Is Naughty Dog the top dog in the industry now?

Last edited:
Bro what?!?! Just Gta 6? So they aren't bringing anything else out til Xbox Alpha and PS6?? Wild'n

Edit.

Upon reading the article, it says RDR2 was the only title they dropped on the PS4 and XBone :wow: . I didn't realize that. Is rockstar washed? I mean the game is a masterpiece. But just title in 7 yrs? Is Naughty Dog the top dog in the industry now?

Yes, Rockstar sucks now. They only care about selling shark cards.

They are about to sell us GTA V for the 3rd generation. You didn't notice? :lol:

Yes, and Leslie Benzies, another one of the key figureheads at R*.

Not only that, but it's impossible for GTA to do satire anymore because half of this country are now weirder than GTA NPC's.

Yes, and Leslie Benzies, another one of the key figureheads at R*.

Not only that, but it's impossible for GTA to do satire anymore because half of this country are now weirder than GTA NPC's.
That has definitely been one major thing I noticed when I did my replay of the whole GTA catalog last year. The humor and creativity is gone. I know we've become somewhat desensitized, but that's no excuse, when cartoons like family guy and south park and Rick and Morty are still flourishing. They need new blood and writers and personalities. They decided they wanted to make the games as real as possible. I dig that, but it comes at a cost. In real life you don't hear the wild *** comments on the radio or walking down the street that you hear in vice city or San Andreas. But it's an aspect that's missed.

R* gonna give us GTA V, RDR 2 and GTA VI for PS5 & S|X for this gen and make billions from shark cards. As a bonus, we might even get a GTA IV Remaster :lol:

Heard HZD2 was leaked on the PS4. Guess well finally be able to see what it looks like on that system... if youre brave.

Twisted Metal just doesn’t seem like a game I want to play these days. It was fun back then but yea, I’m good :lol:

Nothing will ever beat playing TMB for the first time on the PS2. I think that was the first game I actually wanted for that system and I was all in on Dreamcast.

They might as well do away with it until they can match the amount of quality content with Game Pass... and even then Im straight unless I can get 3 years for $1.

They’re not going to match it. Sony ain’t giving away first party exclusives day one. They don’t have to, they’re going to sell regardless. God of War, Spider-Man, Horizon, TLOU and Uncharted all sold more than 10M+ copies. Ghost will eventually hit that mark too. We’re gonna get the same stuff most of us bought already :lol:

I was wondering why there was a guy on here talking about playing GoW on Now when its free with the PS+ collection anyway...

I hate the fact that Sony still hasnt fixed the issue of having to redown a game just to play the free digital version. Stupid as hell that I need to delete and download P5S, for example.

Also theres more to Game Pass than just the first party stuff, which is obviously the most appealing... there are plenty of niche titles that they could try to add to such a service... they just dont want to because like you said they dont need to, but that doesnt make their subscription based service they still have any more appealing. Also Halo and Forza sell pretty damn well...

I was wondering why there was a guy on here talking about playing GoW on Now when its free with the PS+ collection anyway...

I hate the fact that Sony still hasnt fixed the issue of having to redown a game just to play the free digital version. Stupid as hell that I need to delete and download P5S, for example.

Also theres more to Game Pass than just the first party stuff, which is obviously the most appealing... there are plenty of niche titles that they could try to add to such a service... they just dont want to because like you said they dont need to, but that doesnt make their subscription based service they still have any more appealing. Also Halo and Forza sell pretty damn well...
well, it's Sony.

No doubt Game Pass is dope but personally speaking, I don’t really see the need for it. I have it now cause like you said in an earlier post, 3 years for $1 (after converting Gold) makes it a no brainer but there’s no way in hell I’d pay retail for it. In fact, I don’t think most people would. The games that I played the most from Xbox, Halo and Forza, I would have just bought them for $60 and been content. For people with less disposable income and who don’t buy everything they want day one, I would recommend Game Pass easily.

Back
Top Bottom