The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel you... as a person that personally has over 1k video games. As a kid that didnt though, and as one that was fortunate enough to have Sega Channel back in the day... I would buy it for my own kid and never worry about them asking me to drop $60-70 on a game they are only gonna play for a short period of time.

Yeah I feel you. My kids play Apex, Fortnite, Brawlhalla and Roblox…all free games. Occasionally they ask for in game currency cards which is cool cause it’s cheaper then buying new games :lol:

I'm glad I didn't have stuff like Gamepass and PS+ as a kid. School would've suffered.
Right now though, quality over quantity for me

This sucks. We’re getting cross gen ports forever :smh:

This should be like PS2 running deep into the life of PS3 for people who want the latest FIFA.
I don't see crossgen lasting longer than usual.

they sell ps5s at a loss ain't they??
ps4s got that profit margin, guess this move is logical..
id rather they allocate said resources to boost ps5 #s though...

Different resources which is why they can spin up the assembly line for PS4s when they want but struggle for PS5.

PS4 is using components from a decade ago and basic hardrives while PS5 is using components that current PC's and Laptops are using.

They might as well do away with it until they can match the amount of quality content with Game Pass... and even then Im straight unless I can get 3 years for $1.

Merger makes sense since it will be like GPU without the day 1 games and it streams games. Plus it's the only way to play PS3 games on other consoles so it makes sense to keep the service.

Yeah GamePass definitely has its market. And good for them.

I struggle with it because I get that ADD and try to play everything. There are so many games that I have or are interested in only because either they are free (with PS+ or GP) or dirt cheap (digital discounts). I can confirm that this is not good. For me.

But yeah I am fortunate enough now to where I can simply just buy what I want.

I feel you... as a person that personally has over 1k video games. As a kid that didnt though, and as one that was fortunate enough to have Sega Channel back in the day... I would buy it for my own kid and never worry about them asking me to drop $60-70 on a game they are only gonna play for a short period of time.

Jesus christ 1k

All that and gamestop will only give you $28.62 cash

$35 store credit

I know Gamestop sucks but you can eat during right time and specials, especially if you bought them on a deal. I remember trading games I paid 10 on for almost 40 bucks. Upgraded from ps4 to ps4 pro for the system and a few games.

Last edited:
I know Gamestop sucks you can eat during right time and specials, especially if you bought them on a deal. I remember trading games I paid 10 on for almost 40 bucks. Upgraded from ps4 to ps4 pro for the system and a few games.

Yea u definitely right

At the right time during promos and specials u can eat with them

I will preface this by saying both individuals are somewhat controversial in video game circles. Colin for his politics, Vince for the public accusations levied against him.

Vince Ingenito worked for IGN and appeared on several podcasts I listened to. I believe in 2018 or 2019 2016 it was made public that he was identified by a co-worker as having made unwanted sexual advances to her, as well as a second individual. He made a lengthy post explaining it as what he thought to be inappropriate, but not unwanted behavior by both parties, at least in his understanding.

After watching the video, I still dont dismiss the victims claims, but it does frame it differently for me. Everyone can draw their own conclusions certainly, but it was a very unique and interesting interview, at least in my opinion.

While the victim(s) are under no pressure to relate their story, as it isnt a criminal manner, I would certainly like to hear their side of the story.

purple controller sold on on ps direct. Why did i wait to try to pre order? Idk. :smh:

Went ahead bought the black plates. Luckily i preordered a blue controller on Amazon.

I will preface this by saying both individuals are somewhat controversial in video game circles. Colin for his politics, Vince for the public accusations levied against him.

Vince Ingenito worked for IGN and appeared on several podcasts I listened to. I believe in 2018 or 2019 2016 it was made public that he was identified by a co-worker as having made unwanted sexual advances to her, as well as a second individual. He made a lengthy post explaining it as what he thought to be inappropriate, but not unwanted behavior by both parties, at least in his understanding.

After watching the video, I still dont dismiss the victims claims, but it does frame it differently for me. Everyone can draw their own conclusions certainly, but it was a very unique and interesting interview, at least in my opinion.

While the victim(s) are under no pressure to relate their story, as it isnt a criminal manner, I would certainly like to hear their side of the story.

Listened to this one about a week ago ($5 Patreon) and thought it was a great conversation. I always have so many questions but people are often so one sided in these scenarios. I agree, I’d also like to hear their side.

1642086831636.png

In anticipation of GT7 & HZD++, I ordered a 2TB SSD and heatsink for my main PS5. Hoping 3TB will be enough space for both my PS4 & 5 games.

Moving the external USB 1TB nvme SSD (current PS4 game drive) to the SX. M$ can continue to kick rocks on their proprietary expansion solution...

Barring Sony's ability to extract a huge jump in performance from future tech, I hope this wraps up my storage expansion for this generation.

Back
Top Bottom