The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would you sell GT? When it’s the most realistic representation of the nurburgrning nordschlief you can currently get on console?
My first journey into Gran Turismo based on all the praise of prior versions, I quickly realized it was not for me.
I guess I'm not into realistic racing games. Realized I enjoy a more arcade style racing car like 'Need for Speed Heat'.
Just my opinion, not all games for everyone. I did enjoy when the game goes into automotive history, especially the Lexus story, it was beautiful.

61C1C470-9084-4150-93F5-283D2D825A9C.gif

Round 2. Replacement is here and I tweaked a new feel good pedal configuration (height & spacing) during the F1 Grand Prix this past Sunday.

Fingers crossed I can just play now… nothing else, just play. Order alternate steering wheels of course… and just play for a few years.

A3698209-A0CD-4199-84C7-C5DCC3486934.jpeg

So the whole game you’re just unpacking stuff? 😅

You unpack and organize your home

There's an entire subgenre of inventory management games so this would probably appeal to people who like that kind of stuff

I love the Dirt Races in Gt7. I figured out that the best way to win when it is just you against 1 other car is to implement #SMASHMOUTHRACING. I basically make the race as gritty and "dirty" as I can. On those tight corners I smash into the other car to run them off the road. This gives me the distance I need to win.

Why when US sends them billions :smh:

Perhaps you misread, or didnt bother.

The funding is not going to the country of Ukraine. It is going to those most affected.

Direct Relief
UN Children's Fund
UN Refugee Agency
World Central Kitchen
UN World Food Program

Believe what you like, but having been a part of a charity for the past five years, the amount of audits on fund allocation is pretty staggering. I coordinate on behalf of the company I work for and while not infallible, I am confident my donations are going where they are said to be going. I would expect that is the same with these five organizations.

But perhaps cynicism is how you feel best to deal with events out of your control. If so, Godspeed.

Back
Top Bottom