The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least PS+P isn't $240 like suggested in the screenshot from the previous page.

I wonder how the upgrading to the premium tier would work for people who's PS+ doesn't expire for several years (like me) :lol:?

Is it a one time payment of $60 to get to the $120 or is it the upgrade cost x #number of years you have left on your subscription?

If it's the latter....:smh::lol:

Watch Sony not allow upgrades. :smh:

PO

Didn't think we would see PS1 and PSP games.

I would only get the Extra tier though. No time for PS3 and older games unfortunately but I need a couple more games to hit that tier before jumping in.

These new PS5 games holding onto their value a lot more than the PS4 games. Still waiting for Ratchet to get cheaper.

Don't know why anyone would expect PS3 downloads though when PS5 isn't backwards compatible with PS3.
And that p3 noncompatibility is due to cell based. NOTHING is compatible /comparable with ps3 EXCEPT vita (the ultimate 1-2 combo). Fallout 3 ps3 the BOAT (you already know what time it iz, fellow gama geeks).

Lame pass? Whatta joke when we all got backlogs generations deep. Mocroshaft LMAOOOOOO

Didn't think we would see PS1 and PSP games.

I would only get the Extra tier though. No time for PS3 and older games unfortunately but I need a couple more games to hit that tier before jumping in.

These new PS5 games holding onto their value a lot more than the PS4 games. Still waiting for Ratchet to get cheaper.

Don't know why anyone would expect PS3 downloads though when PS5 isn't backwards compatible with PS3.

I've been waiting for ratchet to go on sale for the longest but no dice

For the Destiny 2 players, what happen to all the exotics from year 1? I searched my locker, I can’t find them. Last Word, Mythoclast and more, all gone. I see dudes in Crucible with them.

Depending what DLC you have there's an exotic terminal by the vaults you can get a couple back without doing quests for them.

648sh0.gif
Playstation owners begging Sony to let them have some cars is GT...
tumblr_psjbtzThPs1yoi5pho1_400.gifv

Yeah just let me get online. Idc about the rest.

I wish I could record my first 5 matches in Fortnite though. Never played it in my life. No building or any of that lame ****. Just savage killing. Got 1st five matches in a row. :lol:

Daughters mind was blown like I never played cod or something. :smh::lol:

Selling GT Would be like being raised in the south, like Baltimore or VA or some other nowhere land, being sold NYC in VR form and selling it saying Ah, it’s not for me. Breh, we’re talkin liveliness here, real action, real life, or as close as possible as you can get without actually being there Not this muddle jumbled country crap (forza )

The worst realization of the day:

Square Enix will never release FF 1-6 with trophies now.

:smh:

Best realization:

If the original Vandal Hearts is included in the PS1 games, I'll pay $150 a year just for that.

At least PS+P isn't $240 like suggested in the screenshot from the previous page.

I wonder how the upgrading to the premium tier would work for people who's PS+ doesn't expire for several years (like me) :lol:?

Is it a one time payment of $60 to get to the $120 or is it the upgrade cost x #number of years you have left on your subscription?

If it's the latter....:smh::lol:

I got lucky and am just at the end of my batch-buy from a few years back; expire in April 2023.

I would think they have to have a plan in place. There is what, 48 million? PS+ active subscribers.

Selling GT Would be like being raised in the south, like Baltimore or VA or some other nowhere land, being sold NYC in VR form and selling it saying Ah, it’s not for me. Breh, we’re talkin liveliness here, real action, real life, or as close as possible as you can get without actually being there Not this muddle jumbled country crap (forza )

FFF785A5-7DCF-4AD7-AA4A-F402DA82F422.jpeg

I got lucky and am just at the end of my batch-buy from a few years back; expire in April 2023.

I would think they have to have a plan in place. There is what, 48 million? PS+ active subscribers.

Yeah man whenever CDKeys use to have those 1 year PS+ subscriptions deals for around ~$25 - $27 I used to go in.

That's why my PS+ doesn't expire until 2030. :lol::smh:

Yeah just let me get online. Idc about the rest.

I wish I could record my first 5 matches in Fortnite though. Never played it in my life. No building or any of that lame ****. Just savage killing. Got 1st five matches in a row. :lol:

Daughters mind was blown like I never played cod or something. :smh::lol:
Mirrors my story. Got in a game with my little cousins and murked all of those little ****ers and hopped off. CS was alot more fast-twitched so all it took me was a little adjusting to the speed and movement.

yeah those little kids are trash, I might have to go beat up on them again. :lol:

pull up on those nerds with a basic looking player and blast. no building just shooting.

I had no idea what guns to use though so my daughter was screaming at me to get the good ones and stop sniping with a pistol. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom