The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are moments where it all comes together and ER is gorgeous.

Late game area:

Had some of those moments last night when getting to the Halditree and the area in Elphael with the Lake of Rot. Made me just take a breath and take it all in.

I think if they properly balance things then I’ll love the game, it’s not beyond repair at all. Supposedly From attempted to balance one of the bosses a lot of people were having trouble with but nerfed it to the other extreme. I actually thought said boss didn’t need that much balancing because in the context of the story I was very much ok with that one not being a 1v1, and the boss having a specific weakness.

It’s promising that they’re listening to players and trying to re-balance things, but also doesn’t inspire confidence in me that they’ll find the sweet spot.

I mean… 😅🤷‍♂️
C1C05D2C-E13D-4E90-94F9-3A341D9D1C06.jpeg

But early Gamepass subs got it for dirt cheap for years. There is a detailed guide on reddit on hw people do it. After a few years watch Microsoft raises price to Gamepass like whats happened to Netflix.

Curious, for those who enjoyed ER what was your build/weapon of choice?

I actually lied and flirted with an ng+. Tried dual katanas for the first time max’d and was shredding Margit so I just let kill me and then finished the fight with a slightly upgraded basic longsword. I can see the katanas having been more fun than my dual curved greatswords since they level the playing field. Right now in early ng+ obviously too OP though.

Think tomorrow will be my last day messing with the game, and then planning to possibly finally start Ghosts of Tsushima

Y’all gettin got on April fools :lol:

This guy is playing on very real current rumors about a large Sony acquisition.

Greg Miller noted this on Monday and delayed his podcast. Three potential rumors were: Spartacus, PSVR2 showcase, and the acquisition.

Rumors are just rumors, but Greg is pretty dialed into the industry. Here is a *ughhhhh* ResetEra summary:

Here's a breakdown of what happened though earlier this week for those that can't get to the VOD (plus here's Twitch clips from today's stream for those who want to see specific moments from this KFGD)

1. Greg gives up an update on the three rumors he's heard (2/3 are spoken about here, both being Spartacus reveal and PSVR2 Showcase, which turned out to be smoke and mirrors)
2. Greg's third rumor that he heard was an acquisition from Sony being in the works (this makes it 3/3 rumors)

Jeff Grubb then comes onto Kinda Funny Games Daily after being invited by Greg and Tim live:

3. Jeff ended up doing research this morning about the PSVR Showcase rumor that Greg also heard about and it was explained to him how that happened.
4. Jeff goes into detail about the third rumor mostly. He notably mentions that he himself heard that a big acquisition may be announced soon. Greg then jumps in and mentions he heard this as well from a pool of people.(Note: In the beginning of Kinda Games Daily, Tim did ask Greg if it was a big or small acquisition after Greg mentioned he heard about an acquisition but Greg chose to not answer this question because he didn't want to potentially leak anything.)
5. Jeff then goes into detail as to why it's so hard for insiders/reporters to get details on Sony rumors.

Sinner Sinner What Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 car are you using? I splurged and bought the M6 GT3 Endurance Model and it still can't hang in any of the Gr 3 races.

Sinner Sinner What Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 car are you using? I splurged and bought the M6 GT3 Endurance Model and it still can't hang in any of the Gr 3 races.
For Gr. 4, I'm using the Supra right now, but I hear the Atenza is the OP car right now, so you can probably give that a try.

Not sure about the Gr. 3 yet. 🤔
Maybe you can check out the tunes on GTPlanet... a tweak in your suspension setup will def make a difference.

is the game long after the fire giant? I’m at him right now. Lost once. Thinking about trying again but might just hit blood borne or the first horizon and give this a break.

is the game long after the fire giant? I’m at him right now. Lost once. Thinking about trying again but might just hit blood borne or the first horizon and give this a break.

The length that you have left depends on if you do the extra areas that aren’t needed to complete the main story. I recommend doing them, you’ll get to explore some beautifully designed areas, and I particularly enjoyed one of the optional endgame bosses. If you do them then you have a decent chunk of the game but to me post fire giant is when the end game begins.

As much as I loved bb and hzd, you might as well finish the game at this point imo.

The length that you have left depends on if you do the extra areas that aren’t needed to complete the main story. I recommend doing them, you’ll get to explore some beautifully designed areas, and I particularly enjoyed one of the optional endgame bosses. If you do them then you have a decent chunk of the game but to me post fire giant is when the end game begins.

As much as I loved bb and hzd, you might as well finish the game at this point imo.
Word man. Gettin a little tired of the grind. Gonna finish it off and then explore. I’m still using the damn wolves and jellyfish as the ashes lol lvl 1. Too lazy to find the other ones

Back
Top Bottom