The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The afk trick has been helping a ton… I copped mad legend cars and got everything so far in the current rotation… now I’m at 100k and the 2 new cars are going to show up in the Legend dealership… hopefully both are not overpriced cuz I need both

I'm intrigued now that I'm a fan of the sport, but is it any fun with a regular controller? Might wait a while if I gotta go with racing wheel setup.
That’s what I’m wondering but im a controller person anyway. I’ll find out when I start. Most likely doing the Champions Edition since it’s a $10 difference with the extras

This is pretty incorrect actually. The PS5's power is essentially equivalent to a 2080. It's more than possible to make a portable as powerful if not more powerful than that RIGHT NOW. It just wouldn't be cost effective. Not to mention the heat factor.

Maybe we should define what a portable is. Are we talking gaming laptops or Nintendo Switch, Steamdecks?

There are gaming laptops that are more powerful than the PS5 and technically they're portable even though they lose performance when they're not plugged in but you're not putting that into a Steamdeck chassis when the Steamdeck pulls 20W max.

2080 is is similar to a 3070 mobile and is rated for 80W or 115W depending on the version and then you need some more power for the CPU, screen and other components.

You will need to fit the motherboard, a fat battery and this kind of cooling from something like this, the Legion 5 Pro

1656022830099.png

into this

1656022712697.png

You probably need to take off the shell covers and use compressed air and properly blow out dust from the huge heat sink fan. When I upgraded the internal SSD last year I cleaned it up and a lot dust was stored in there.

Watch this:

Going to buy the screwdriver and a few cans of compressed air to clean it.

Thing is a dust magnet :smh:

Can anyone confirm if it's a t8 or t9 screwdriver? I look on sites and each tell me something different.

I just wana remove the fan to clean it.

Back
Top Bottom