The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
too repetitive for me to try even though it sounds easy... even though it takes time and is slower I prefer the afk glitch... I'm only 2 cars shy of having all the cars in LCD... still have to buy a ton from brand central... but checked my profile and I have 57% cars collected so I'm getting there slowly but surely lol

On the latest episode of the MinnMax podcast, they had a reader email about the pettiest reason you ever quit playing a game.

I think for me it was Arkham Asylum because I was bothered by Batman's cape. It covers up his whole backside and you can barely see Batman's body moving.

Stupid, I know.

BE10DF8E-4DBD-4E17-AC2C-709842749C3B.jpeg

too repetitive for me to try even though it sounds easy... even though it takes time and is slower I prefer the afk glitch... I'm only 2 cars shy of having all the cars in LCD... still have to buy a ton from brand central... but checked my profile and I have 57% cars collected so I'm getting there slowly but surely lol
D3FD2B41-21A5-49FA-A60D-2E63E29E7A9B.jpeg

Just the Battle Network Collection. I thiught there's already a collection for the side scrollers?

Good reviews, especially the monitors. I didn't realise HDR was still slacking on gaming monitors.

I know there’s a collection for those games I was asking you’ve only played battle network and not x , 2 or 3? Top tier platformers

Them Sony monitors seem overpriced, imo.

I thought so as well but looks like the cheaper LCD monitors are edge lit and not local dimming which is why its getting good marks for HDR.
Add the other specs like HDMI 2.1, low input lag, 4K res, VRR and 144Hz refresh rate monitor and you won't really see much cheaper.

I'm looking online and sites are recommending the 48 Inch LG OLED TV If you want a 4K HDR monitor.

I know there’s a collection for those games I was asking you’ve only played battle network and not x , 2 or 3? Top tier platformers

Oh oh :lol:

My Snes was basically a Street Figther 2 machine. I didn't really play much platformers at that time except Mario.
My cousins had a Mega Drive so I played some Sonic but that was pretty much it.

Did the fan cleaning today.

Pretty easy process.

Removing took about 5 minutes, cleaning was another 20 :lol:

Used thing paint brushes and q tips to clean everything, vacuumed the dust.

moonman818 moonman818

time to bring out my remaining supply of compressed air canisters.

Didn't even bother with compresses air.

Just paint brushes in different sizes, q tips for areas that the brushes couldn't reach and a microfiber cloth to finish off the remaining dust.

pS5 quiet except for that windup sound it does when putting a disc in then the sound goes away.

It's stuff like this that helps creates the perception of gamers as basement dwelling losers.

Sad and pathetic.
:smh:

I dead *** don’t tell women off the bat that gaming is a big hobby of mine because all the negative associations like misogyny and the propensity to throw tantrums too by the incel types.

My current gf found out I game through kicking it with me. She grew up into games like Pokémon and windwaker, these days co-ops me in smash/Mario kart and loved to backseat when I’d play elden :lol:

Back
Top Bottom