The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there anyhwere you can take your system to be cleaned?

I know for a fact I'd break my **** if i messed with it :lol:

On the latest episode of the MinnMax podcast, they had a reader email about the pettiest reason you ever quit playing a game.

I think for me it was Arkham Asylum because I was bothered by Batman's cape. It covers up his whole backside and you can barely see Batman's body moving.

Stupid, I know.

On the latest episode of the MinnMax podcast, they had a reader email about the pettiest reason you ever quit playing a game.

I think for me it was Arkham Asylum because I was bothered by Batman's cape. It covers up his whole backside and you can barely see Batman's body moving.

Stupid, I know.

1656467004174.png

Capture.PNG

I wanna see batman's undies, ok?

But really though, take any 3rd person game, and imagine you see the back of the head and the rest is covered by a black rectangle. That's basically what you're looking at.

I couldn't do capes in Elden Ring either.

I'm intrigued now that I'm a fan of the sport, but is it any fun with a regular controller? Might wait a while if I gotta go with racing wheel setup.
Update: controls are hella sensitive on controller :lol: spent a while on time trials getting used to steering but be aware of realistic mode, some cars are easier to steer than others

theres a new ticket glitch that people been using on GT7 to get engine swaps, cars or money... do it at your own risk...but im to lazy to do it so im fine just doing the afk script lol

im driving a lil beater toyota and i got to my buddys house a few nights ago and he asked me why does my car sound like a PS4 lmao

Supposedly God of War: Ragnarok release is gonna be revealed tomorrow. It is rumored to drop in November.

Back
Top Bottom