The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Initial investment in the hardware and a software development company would have dwarfed what they originally committed to. And I would argue that silo'ing your software to just your hardware is what every other company is trying to get away from right now.

Outside of Square, I am hard-pressed to name a "leading game publisher" that hasnt either been recently purchased, or is in a situation where acquisition isn't a possibility.

Googling it you really only have Ubisoft, Sega, Konami, and Capcom, unless Take-Two is on the market.

Okay, I think I am the only person that had a Stadia and used it.

Although the tech didn't go as planned, it really worked when you had all the right equipment and internet speeds. Just being able to not have to update things when you boot up a game was a massive gamechanger. It's just a good quality-of-life thing but it's still relying on your high-speed internet to actually play the game.

I had my doubts before and didn't want to get onboard with it. The only reason why I actually tried it is because they had a sale during Black Friday last year where they bundled a Chomecast Ultra and controller for like $20 bucks. Also helped that you can cast media to the CCU so it pretty much doubled as a media player and game console.

The tech is there. It definitely is but it's the American infrastructure, lack of games, bad management and extreme lack of marketing that really just put Stadia to the grave. Glad I will be getting my $20 bucks back and the $5 spent on Disco Elysium but really wished this concept had a better following and more hype to it.

5C0AB58A-2D06-4F89-9788-A5CC663267CA.jpeg

This is super rare. Most people don't have even 1/4 of this collection nor does their collection look organized like this :lol:

I'm sure if most of us were rich coming up and didn't feel the need to trade in our old stuff to get new stuff, we'd be able to put together something like this. I also think if you're someone who actually wants to play old games, digital is better (sometimes) simply because I don't have to worry about older consoles not working anymore. Digital allows me the option to simply load up and play.

Ultimately, I'd love a collection like this but I don't have the time nor the funds to track down all this stuff.

in terms of collections,it is definitely cool for things you love but it can also be very burdensome

With that being said, I am back to buying physical copies for Xbox and Switch and will copp the physical PS5 as soon as I see one :lol:

Last edited:
Downloaded Session: Skate Sim and man this joint is hard as hell. Really hate the controls but I get it. Gonna take some getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom