The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That shows that competition isn't the point for some of these weirdos.
It's all for their content to show how 'elite' they are playing the game. No one wants to watch a streamer that 'loses' majority of the time.

That being said, if you like seeing people lose a lot, subscribe to my stream! jk.

Its funny y'all bring up streamers and these CoD changes cuz its one group of guys I occasionally watch and that's RDCWorld.

Them boys stay getting nuked. They take the Ls though. Its also why its a big thing when they reach 13 wins in a row or win quads.

They probably the only streamers happy about this.

I have extra and don’t regret it. Look at the library and decide if the extra games would give you enough value for the price difference.

Enjoying MW2 so far. I don’t like that we have to wait a couple / few weeks to get hardcore modes. Those are my go to. I hate having to unload an entire clip for one kill :lol: I noticed
That sniper rifle usage is way up on this one so far. A lot of my deaths are by snipers. The UI / menus feel clunky. Hope it gets a tweak in a future patch.

Enjoying MW2 so far. I don’t like that we have to wait a couple / few weeks to get hardcore modes. Those are my go to. I hate having to unload an entire clip for one kill :lol: I noticed
That sniper rifle usage is way up on this one so far. A lot of my deaths are by snipers. The UI / menus feel clunky. Hope it gets a tweak in a future patch.

yea im enjoying MW2 especially the new 3rd person view mode. Just wish you could change the color of the reticule

i was wondering where hardcore mode was at so we gotta wait huh why cant games just release a finished product.

and when does the battle pass go live?

S*** the ttk in MW2 is so fast it already feels like hardcore mode :lol:

FYI, some Ragnarok spoiler gameplay is on da Youtubeez so be careful.

Thanks for the heads up.
I dont search GOW on youtube, so as long as no one posts stuff in here without a spoiler & I don't see anything on Twitter, I should be good.

I'm taking my time with that game, so I'm hoping I can avoid spoilers as long as possible.

The only thing I want to know before hand is if there is a trophy for playing the game on Hard/hardest level, otherwise I'm playing on Normal out the gate this time. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
^^
When stuff like that happens, does Sony/Playstation ban users if they play a game early?

Like let's say this guy/girl plays GOW & gets a trophy. If discovered, do they get punished?

PO

So what's the consensus on MW2? Same as it ever was? I'm itching for a new shooter but haven't touched a CoD since the old MW3 days like a decade ago.

^^
When stuff like that happens, does Sony/Playstation ban users if they play a game early?

Like let's say this guy/girl plays GOW & gets a trophy. If discovered, do they get punished?

PO

Honestly have no clue.

Personally would just play offline until the game officially releases.

Back
Top Bottom