The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What difficulty is everyone playing Ragnarok on? I started last night on ‘balanced’ but an hour and a half in and feels a bit too “easy”. Thinking of starting over today when I get home from work on ‘God of War’ difficulty but wondering if if I’m taking too much dip for my chip lol

What difficulty is everyone playing Ragnarok on? I started last night on ‘balanced’ but an hour and a half in and feels a bit too “easy”. Thinking of starting over today when I get home from work on ‘God of War’ difficulty but wondering if if I’m taking too much dip for my chip lol
I played on the second hardest difficulty. I’ve fought multiple bosses and died multiple times to each one :lol:

Ppl who thought gow 2018 was ok- how’s this one?

I liked the story for gow much better in the original trilogy. Felt epic. 2018 wasn’t bad but wasn’t great to me.

Who cares about the story when the button mashy gameplay was so bad? I absolutely hated the old GoW, the 2018 one finally gave the series the praise it deserved.

Who cares about the story when the button mashy gameplay was so bad? I absolutely hated the old GoW, the 2018 one finally gave the series the praise it deserved.
it was a button masher if you had no to low skill like all hack and slash games but if you were taking the time to learn the move set and chaining combos together it def wasn’t at all. Similar to people say the same thing bayonettta, and dmc

Last edited:
Nah. Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, etc... have far more depth than the OG GoW trilogy. Those games were all as shallow as they come. Hated all the stupid *** QTEs too.

Na again it was a button masher if you were low skill. if you took the time to learn the move set and what combos you can chain together like this guy you wouldn’t be saying that

This guy is od tho

Last edited:
Would be something for me to suck at those simple *** games but still beat NG 1 and 2... but I stand by what I said. Never liked the OG trilogy, thought they were all extremely over rated. Thats the reason why it took me so long to play the 2018 one, which is light years ahead as far as the combat system goes.

I played 2018 on Hard & it became insanely difficult on certain parts. Very frustrating.
So, this year, I will be playing on Normal. Especially since there is no trophy for playing on Hard.

Will be picking up my copy later today.

PO

Also, idk if it's true, but apparently PS5 GOW bundles are paired with codes for the PS4 version of the game. You would have to pay $10 more for the PS5 one.

I don't know who at Sony thought that was smart to do. :smh:

PO

I got about 2 hours in with Ragnarok.

Lawd have mercy :smokin

I went in on Ragnarok last night.

Made it to the first realm.

That first hour or so had me like:

goofy-excited.gif

Hit me in the feels and had me laughing too.

I will probably play on the hardest difficulty because that's what I did for 2018
(Valkyries included)
May pull it back depending on where this one goes and I get stuck but I doubt it.
Especially since those Valkyries were a *****
to beat but got through it

Last edited:
I always do the first plau through of any game on normal. Harder difficulty Id rather play via new game+

Also, idk if it's true, but apparently PS5 GOW bundles are paired with codes for the PS4 version of the game. You would have to pay $10 more for the PS5 one.

I don't know who at Sony thought that was smart to do. :smh:

PO

:smh: @ Sony if this is true.

^ wow thats terrible... I thought you would get the physical copy with the ps5 gow bundle... now I can see why it didnt sell out

^ wow thats terrible... I thought you would get the physical copy with the ps5 gow bundle... now I can see why it didnt sell out

I mean that would be the logical thing to do.
But apparently it's a code & when you go to redeem it, it's for the PS4 version but on that same screen they give you the option to buy the PS5 for $10.

PO

Any of y'all cop any of the special edition Ragnarok bundles?

Back
Top Bottom