The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is the MP so far? Thinking of purchasing. Don't have a MP FPS right now. I have BF2042 but it's mostly bots.
I think it's pretty good. Understand, I mainly play TDM and I'm enjoying the match making and the maps so far.

They have a couple of MP game modes that I have yet to play that looks interesting.

Bronny is getting to the bag even though he didn’t really need it. Nepotism or not, dope, wish i had a plug like that!

Was funny hearing Bronny call Bron crossover weak since many state man has 0 bag/moves lol

Add this to list of things Bron lying about, he damn sure never played GOW. Im about to log some hrs on it soon tho!

i have a new in box DS4 in Electric Purple if interested.

What’s DS4? Does it give me all the functionality a PS4 controller should

Edit: I googled :lol: DualShock 4? Man I thought all controllers were that unles they were 3rd party had me confused

Last edited:
What’s DS4? Does it give me all the functionality a PS4 controller should

that is a PS4 controller brother. Dual Shock 4. not my pic but i can take one when i get off work in a couple hours.

DualShock4.jpg

I think it's pretty good. Understand, I mainly play TDM and I'm enjoying the match making and the maps so far.

They have a couple of MP game modes that I have yet to play that looks interesting.

TDM is my main and i like domination too but during the open BETA Prisoner Rescue was :nthat:

Bronny is getting to the bag even though he didn’t really need it. Nepotism or not, dope, wish i had a plug like that!

Was funny hearing Bronny call Bron crossover weak since many state man has 0 bag/moves lol

Add this to list of things Bron lying about, he damn sure never played GOW. Im about to log some hrs on it soon tho!

Bron is actually a gamer. Willing to bet he gave it some run.

I remember when I played the first GoW, it was great. Right after I graduated and got drafted I managed to beat the game on the hardest difficulty all in one night. It was crazy.

What Remains of Edith Finch is an absolute top-tier experience. A bit of a walking simulator, it has an excellent story.

Even though I copped it when it was on sale for $6, I still feel some type of way about it being on PS+ Extra now.
1668025838153.png

I always felt like the OG GOW trilogy was a bit overrated. GOW 3 was the best of the bunch and had some epic boss battles. Kratos as a character in those games though, was boring as hell. My mans had zero personality :lol:

Dad of War > God of War

GOW I & II on PS2 era and GOW III were not just button mashing like some people claim it to be it. The camera used on those games were just really bad.

GOW Ascension I quit playing after like 10 hours. If I ever upgrade to PS+ premium I may go back and play it.

Also the GOW PSP games that also got remastered on PS3 were dope also.

I always felt like the OG GOW trilogy was a bit overrated. GOW 3 was the best of the bunch and had some epic boss battles. Kratos as a character in those games though, was boring as hell. My mans had zero personality :lol:

Dad of War > God of War

I honestly felt GOW II had the better story and ending compared to GOW III

Getting used to the controls and parry timing is gonna take awhile, I still have the Tsushima controls burned into my muscle memory

For everyone in thread, if you are discussing plot/story related topics, please use the spoiler tag to avoid ruining those moments for the others.

Also would like to add screenshots to this. I’ve avoided trailers and stuff too, but don’t plan on playing for a while since I got into DS3 very recently.

Playing on Give Me GOW.
It's definitely tough.
Plus they added if you go down from the difficulty you can't ever go back to it.
They not breaking me though.
I actually love playing a game like this on it's hardest.
It forces me to adapt to the controls faster.
I'm so curious if there is anything
Of "Valkyrie" challenge in this

Very happy that I avoided any spoilers.
Alot of what I've seen/heard in the trailers has for the most part been in these first few hours.
Story is great
I already had a few :wow::wow::wow: moments
Can't wait to dive back in tomorrow after work

Playing on Give Me GOW.
It's definitely tough.
Plus they added if you go down from the difficulty you can't ever go back to it.
They not breaking me though.
I actually love playing a game like this on it's hardest.
It forces me to adapt to the controls faster.
I'm so curious if there is anything
Of "Valkyrie" challenge in this

Very happy that I avoided any spoilers.
Alot of what I've seen/heard in the trailers has for the most part been in these first few hours.
Story is great
I already had a few :wow::wow::wow: moments
Can't wait to dive back in tomorrow after work
The parrying system is going to take some getting used to for me. Idk why but it feels harder than Sekiro to me. I’m using a shield that rewards parrying; high risk, high reward. I would have loved to play and beat it on Give Me GOW but I wouldn’t have made it. Plus I can’t do the 1-2 hits and I’m dead stuff :lol:

Back
Top Bottom