The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5DCF2748-BFE2-4F88-A987-99C73A1FC7C7.jpeg

I want to get TO... but Im wondering if I should get the Switch version because... do we really need this in 4k?

Faster load times, maybe? I don't care for portability really so PS5 over Switch every time for me.

I usually dont either when it comes to modern games, but I would probably get more play outta this one on the Switch... it just better be 1080p docked and run at the full 720p rez portable.

im playing GOWR on the 2nd hardest difficulty one up from balanced

at the beginning of the game i was getting worked i can already tell this going to become harder the further i get but i aint going to give up lol

they parrying does seem kind of tough i may have to rework the button layout because im finding myself pushing the wrong buttons during combat.

but man im having to much fun on this MW2 with the riot shield and a pistol in 3rd person moshpit be having people pissed they cant kill me lol soon as they see the shield they start jumping and running in circles lmao

i hope they build on the 3rd person moshpit playlist and dont kill it off im a PUBG player so that 3rd person is clutch i wish they would do warzone like that. PUBG gives you the option to play in first or third person

Last edited:
I usually dont either when it comes to modern games, but I would probably get more play outta this one on the Switch... it just better be 1080p docked and run at the full 720p rez portable.

My suggestion is get Triangle Strategy on Switch and get this on Playstation.

at the beginning of the game i was getting worked i can already tell this going to become harder the further i get but i aint going to give up lol

they parrying does seem kind of tough i may have to rework the button layout because im finding myself pushing the wrong buttons during combat.

but man im having to much fun on this MW2 with the riot shield and a pistol in 3rd person moshpit be having people pissed they cant kill me lol soon as they see the shield they start jumping and running in circles lmao

i hope they build on the 3rd person moshpit playlist and dont kill it off im a PUBG player so that 3rd person is clutch i wish they would do warzone like that. PUBG gives you the option to play in first or third person

You're going to be a menace if that Last of Us 2 MP mode ever comes out. :lol:

I remapped the evade button to O. It just feels better. It's probably from playing Souls.

Riot Shields? You one of them, huh?

bunk-headshake.gif

Truly disgusting indeed :smh:

"The other major issue is the visuals. While the high-resolution character portrait artwork looks fantastic, the upscaling of the sprite art leaves something to be desired as it looks like a particularly bad filter has been applied."

Switch version it is

You're going to be a menace if that Last of Us 2 MP mode ever comes out. :lol:

bruh LOU2 and Uncharted MP was my **** lol

I remapped the evade button to O. It just feels better. It's probably from playing Souls.

Riot Shields? You one of them, huh?

bunk-headshake.gif

Truly disgusting indeed :smh:

yea thats what it was the damn evade i kept blocking and hitting circle thinking i could evade to do nothing and get hit lol

but hell yea thats me i know damn well MW2 is going to nerf that riot shield.

Its even more funny when i kill the same guy multiple times beating him down with the riot shield to hear him scream and than he goes and equips a riot shield :rofl:

people be dumping a whole clip into the riot shield and as soon as they start to reload pow pow they down lmao

how they get me tho is they go get a RPG and as soon as i run into the guy with it i know he going to switch and i can switch to my pistol faster and drop him lmao

some people as soon as they see the riot shield they turn around and start running and end up taking rounds to the back lmao

i done already golded the riot shield too haha and maxed out almost all pistols using this combo

Last edited:
‘Give Me No Mercy’ on GOWR definitely seems like that nice sweet spot where I’m getting my *** kicked but not controller bashing frustrating… at least not yet. :lol:

I stay getting caught pressing O to dodge I gotta edit that in my settings too lol

Warzone 1 is going to continue, so you’ll have to download warzone 2 next week.

Also, idk if it's true, but apparently PS5 GOW bundles are paired with codes for the PS4 version of the game. You would have to pay $10 more for the PS5 one.

I don't know who at Sony thought that was smart to do. :smh:

PO

Update on this it appears the GOW bundle does give you access to the PS5 and PS4 versions of the game.

Just have to do a workaround.

I swear, Sony seems to always unnecessarily complicate things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom