The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got caught in this epic quest chain in GOWR
It's great but I'm dying to just do some side quests and chill
Assuming I like the ending
This will easily be my GOTY.
Might be the greatest sequel I've ever played
Everything is just a step up
and I feel that it was definitely worth the hype.

Got caught in this epic quest chain in GOWR
It's great but I'm dying to just do some side quests and chill
Assuming I like the ending
This will easily be my GOTY.
Might be the greatest sequel I've ever played
Everything is just a step up
and I feel that it was definitely worth the hype.

It’s not touching elden ring for me

Ragnarok isn’t even better than GOW 2018.

I give ragnarok a solid 9/10 though.

Really don't understand how some people are struggling to get a PS5 disc or digital for retail plus tax still.

Both of the PS5 GOW Ragnorak disc & digital bundles are available right on PS direct.

Re sellers aint eating like they were last year or 2 years ago when PS5 first launched.

Dang they are just added one to cart

Maybe i should go ahead and get my 2nd one but would like to wait for the slim

Is there no deadline for nominations?

Ragnarok just came out or does this go by what reviewers submit since they get to play the game earlier.

1668450552030.png

does anyone know if Warzone 2.0 will start with Quads or Trios ?

if it is trios hopefully they add Quads pretty quickly

feel like all i seen via early looks was Trios

Selected to pre-order PSVR2 from Sony direct tomorrow, anyone else?

Long wait but hopefully successful.

Ragnarok > 2018, easily imo. I haven’t beat it or Elden Ring yet but I can assume GOW will be my GotY. I think both are great but a good story is always going to pull me in. Elden Ring wants me to have a PhD and multiple playthroughs with a guide to understand what’s going on :lol:

Patiently waiting for stay lurkin stay lurkin to come and destroy this post :rofl:

Ragnarok > 2018, easily imo. I haven’t beat it or Elden Ring yet but I can assume GOW will be my GotY. I think both are great but a good story is always going to pull me in. Elden Ring wants me to have a PhD and multiple playthroughs with a guide to understand what’s going on :lol:

Patiently waiting for stay lurkin stay lurkin to come and destroy this post :rofl:

Elden Ring is a story crafted by the minds of a modern day Walt Disney, Maya Angelou, Da Vinci.

Your loss man. Just think of how much more you would have enjoyed Bloodborne if you actually new what was going on around you :lol:

I'm trying to do all the side quests that I can before really doing too much of the main story

It’s not touching elden ring for me

Ragnarok isn’t even better than GOW 2018.

I give ragnarok a solid 9/10 though.

Loved GOW: 2018, but Ragnarok blows it out of the water.

The first 90 minutes alone has more varied boss than it's predecessor.

The story so far is very engaging.

The side missions are some of the best I've played in a game.

The character interactions and banter are some of the highlights of this game.

SSM went god mode with this game.

Loved GOW: 2018, but Ragnarok blows it out of the water.

The first 90 minutes alone has more varied boss than it's predecessor.

The story so far is very engaging.

The side missions are some of the best I've played in a game.

The character interactions and banter are some of the highlights of this game.

SSM went god mode with this game.

disagreed.

In terms of story, Atreaus or however you spell his name is still annoying af and had zero character growth since the first game. It’s only until near the end he shows some sign of maturity, just like the first game.

I’m also not a fan of playing as him with his whack *** shlong bow.

I do agree with the variety of boss fights. Gameplay wise the combat is the same and I don’t notice any improvements, which isn’t a bad thing.

If gow 2018 is a 10/10 for me, then ragnarok is a 9/10

Last edited:
I really don’t get how anyone can prefer GOW 2018 over Ragnarok. We all have our opinions of course. I just feel like Raganork is 2018 + a lot more.

Haven’t started Ragnarok yet but glad to see the hood reviews in here. 2018 was amazing so if this better that’s insane… i haven’t started because i know I’m not gonna be able to put it down. Need to put aside at least 5 hours sometime this week.

The **** you got the ps5 above the fireplace for? :lol:
Homie said it is a conversation piece. LOL. Kind of surprised how many have it on the fireplace. I am not taking any chances, that heat is going somewhere from the fireplace. It doesn't just radiate out towards the couch.
PS5.PNG

Pretty much this. It’s normally not in the living room to begin with but the hdmi wasn’t long enough to reach the floor so it got put next to the soundbar above the fireplace.
My guy just hit up the Monoprice and pick one up, or Amazon with the Prime shipping. Don't do it to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom