The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
disagreed.

In terms of story, Atreaus or however you spell his name is still annoying af and had zero character growth since the first game. It’s only until near the end he shows some sign of maturity, just like the first game.

I’m also not a fan of playing as him with his whack *** shlong bow.

I do agree with the variety of boss fights. Gameplay wise the combat is the same and I don’t notice any improvements, which isn’t a bad thing.

If gow 2018 is a 10/10 for me, then ragnarok is a 9/10

To each their own.

Not like you said Ragnarok was a 6/10 like RustyShackleford RustyShackleford did in his review. :lol:

Agreed about the spoiler. Least favorite part of the game.

Really don't understand how some people are struggling to get a PS5 disc or digital for retail plus tax still.

Both of the PS5 GOW Ragnorak disc & digital bundles are available right on PS direct.

Re sellers aint eating like they were last year or 2 years ago when PS5 first launched.
(Inserting sarcastic NT trope)

If they don’t have a PS5 by nowhere, they didn’t put in the work.
I’m sitting on 3 right now. 2 for my sons and 1 for my brother after he graduates basic training. This holiday season everyone should be eating if you really want it.
Pa. What about one for Toys for Tots?

/JK. I appreciate you supporting the troops. Sounds like all the fam playing PS5.

We’re about to head into year three of PS5, how long are we going to be stuck in this cross generational hell?

I saw a DF video about the Xbox Series S holding back this generation. Wonder if Wolverine and Spiderman 2 are PS5 games? I see RE4 and SF6 are cross generational.

US Price for the bundle was $635.99 w/ free ship.

PSVR really changed my whole perspective on immersive gaming and I haven't really been the same since... So again, I do want it on day 1 and am glad no chase will be involved.

Now I just hope they figure out the gen 1 backwards compat, especially GT Sport, and of course release some GT7 content.

Cheers.

PSVR2 Order Confirmation - 11-15-22.jpg

wonder what’s next for gow.

would love to see them go to Japanese mythology. Japanese gods in video games would be something new for sure.

There's plenty of games with Japanese gods.
Also, there would a divide between Shinto gods and Buddhist deities.

Played first hour. Thor entrance was dope. Looking like endgame Thor :lol:

Yea. I guess you right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom