The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A number of game breaking bugs in Ragnarok. For all of the delays this title had, they did not QA it properly. I'm stuck in one five hours into the game and I have no interest in starting from scratch. It's the wretch nest in the cave of The Lost Sanctuary for anyone who wants to know.

Really don't understand how some people are struggling to get a PS5 disc or digital for retail plus tax still.

Both of the PS5 GOW Ragnorak disc & digital bundles are available right on PS direct.

Re sellers aint eating like they were last year or 2 years ago when PS5 first launched.

Really don't understand how some people are struggling to get a PS5 disc or digital for retail plus tax still.

Both of the PS5 GOW Ragnorak disc & digital bundles are available right on PS direct.

Re sellers aint eating like they were last year or 2 years ago when PS5 first launched.
Just got mine, coming in tomorrow. Was in no rush, and wasn't paying above retail. This is probably the first time it's been readily available though

I’m sitting on 3 right now. 2 for my sons and 1 for my brother after he graduates basic training. This holiday season everyone should be eating if you really want it.

PS5 took a fall from the fireplace to the hardwood floor, faceplate popped off on one side and the hdmi port got a little damaged but shockingly survived. I was certain it was broke. This thing is a tank but I’d bet if I bought the disc version it would have messed up something in there.

I read this out loud and my son just asked “why is his PS5 above the fireplace”, not sure what to tell him :lol:

Is Stray really that good? It and Cyberpunk have been downloaded on my PS5 and I still havent jumped in to either.

I expected to see Pokemon Acreus, Cult of the Lamb, and maybe Quarry on that list.

Hoping Triangle Strategy would get some love but understand why its not there.

I think we can guess what game will win, but still nice to see TS here!
BEST-ROLE-PLAYING-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom