The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recently tried going back to the ME trilogy starting from 1 and I’m not sure I can play that game again without a proper remake. 2 and 3 are pretty timeless though.

Best PS character poll from IGN

E7DC1D5F-06FB-40FB-9F48-6D871099211F.png

It’s always been weird with PlayStation in that regard.

They never really thrived and maintained a stable group of mascots.

Crash was their guy. Now he got games on the switch.

They had Gex. SS origins already brought up. They tend not to stick with a lot of characters that could campaign or be a flagship or they don’t have them as exclusive.

Their thing were either niche games or FPS games. Mainly their success was based on how better the hardware was.

Last edited:
I dont play Sonic anymore... but my friend is a huge Sonic fan and says it the best 3D Sonic since Sonic Adventure.

Def Cloud. FF7 was the reason I wanted a PS, and the first game I got. Mom dukes didnt buy me a memory card so I had to leave my system on after I beat disc 1 until I got one.

I also remember RE2 and TR2 being my next 2 games. RE is def a PS franchise tho, originally. Saturn got a ****** port.

regarding GOWR

what an incredibly emotional story, loves the last one and this one as a continuation and pretty much what seem like a conclusion to Kratos story delivered on all fronts, I felt happy, yet sad at the same time, I never for a second saw the twist coming with tyr, poor brok man…and damn my man Sinri really got broken and never seem to recover at all…I think that is lowkey the most emotional perspective of the game, for 2 whole games my dude was always the sweet, funny blacksmith who was always drawn to Atreus and helped him with everything….to see how his personality changes after Brok gets murked really is SAD AS ****…anyways glad I finished it, logged in 40 hours and I can finally go back to being productive, gonna take my time with the Berserker graves, only beat one so far, those MFkers are harder than the Valkeries were in the first game 😅😅

regarding GOWR

what an incredibly emotional story, loves the last one and this one as a continuation and pretty much what seem like a conclusion to Kratos story delivered on all fronts, I felt happy, yet sad at the same time, I never for a second saw the twist coming with tyr, poor brok man…and damn my man Sinri really got broken and never seem to recover at all…I think that is lowkey the most emotional perspective of the game, for 2 whole games my dude was always the sweet, funny blacksmith who was always drawn to Atreus and helped him with everything….to see how his personality changes after Brok gets murked really is SAD AS ****…anyways glad I finished it, logged in 40 hours and I can finally go back to being productive, gonna take my time with the Berserker graves, only beat one so far, those MFkers are harder than the Valkeries were in the first game 😅😅

The Sindri arc from 2018 to Ragnarok is so sad.

Basically lost two family members when Brok died because he and Atreus were bffs.

The Sindri arc from 2018 to Ragnarok is so sad.

Basically lost two family members when Brok died because he and Atreus were bffs.
yeah watching Sindris whole demeanor change up during the last mission was really hard to stomach, because **** HE IS right, so can’t really fault him, kept hoping he would come around to be his old self…not even after you complete the Vikings funeral mission…Son is just done with Atreus and Kratos….they will probably continue that story line with Atreus game if there is one…..seem like they left that open ended and playing with Atreus was actually pretty fun too….hope he finds Ingrid

Back
Top Bottom