The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI, the Gotham Knights deluxe edition is basically half off right now on the PS Store.

You should have researched the PS5 3D Pulse Headset. I've had it since launch & it's great & I saw earlier in the week Amazon had it on sale for $69.99 from $99.99 so it could be on sale still or on sale at other retailers.

PO

Speaking of the Pulse 3D headset, mine came in yesterday after ordering it a week ago. **** is really the goods. :nthat:

Still have yet to try out the mic but I'm sure it's fine.

GOWR

Beat Heimdall last night.
Definitely one of the most satisfying boss fights ever for me this year. Dude talks so much trash too.
I'm definitely taking my time and am now just in side quest mode in Vanaheim. Gotta beat a dragon when I get home.
Really wish they'd drop photo mode as that's what I'm really waiting on

Connected my ps5 to play some cyberpunk and I see the PS5 still downloads copies of ps4 games automatically even after I upgrade to the ps5 version of the game. 2 years later still no patch for it. Xbox Smart delivery >>>>>>>>>>>> entire ps ui not even up for debate

Connected my ps5 to play some cyberpunk and I see the PS5 still downloads copies of ps4 games automatically even after I upgrade to the ps5 version of the game. 2 years later still no patch for it. Xbox Smart delivery >>>>>>>>>>>> entire ps ui not even up for debate
Not to be that guy but I don’t experience this anymore. I always get an option of which version I’d like to download.

46C14FC8-9C57-43A1-B671-4DCBD2B353ED.png
9F2294BE-2A0A-4AA9-8968-5CAF7D8091CF.png

Not to be that guy but I don’t experience this anymore. I always get an option of which version I’d like to download.

46C14FC8-9C57-43A1-B671-4DCBD2B353ED.png
9F2294BE-2A0A-4AA9-8968-5CAF7D8091CF.png
Not before installing a game but after. The ps5 version is already installed but every time I booted up my ps5 today with the disc inside the drive it kept downloading the ps4 copy of cyberpunk automatically same for guardians of the galaxy

Not before installing a game but after. The ps5 version is already installed but every time I booted up my ps5 today with the disc inside the drive it kept downloading the ps4 copy of cyberpunk automatically same for guardians of the galaxy
Oh ok. I’m all digital right now. I’ll see if my kids experience that on Christmas. All the more reason to leave these PS4 bums in the past :smokin

Oh ok. I’m all digital right now. I’ll see if my kids experience that on Christmas. All the more reason to leave these PS4 bums in the past :smokin
I want to go all digital but I also want to support my local mom and pop I been getting all my games from since my first snes game. Haven’t been in a GameStop/ Best Buy/ target for a physical game since maybe the ps3 early ps4 days

I get it. You might ask if they could start bringing in Playstation Store cards and buy those from them instead. Although I have no idea what margins are.

I had 2 PS3s and a PS4 go due to disc drive. While I did get a disc PS5, I dont think I have had a disc in the drive since I unboxed it.

I prefer discs, and if there is a free PS5 upgrade Id rather get tge PS4 version for BC.

But he 8s right, Xbox is just Xbox. One or X, you put the disc in and it will automatically install the right game on the system, provided you have the space.

I prefer cartridges then digital download. last one is a disc. there was a time that I preferred disc but considering their susceptibility to do wearing out and becoming unusable, I switched to more lasting mediums.

Ive never has an issue with a BD ROM "wearing out", and I probably have close to 3k. I do think my OG American Psycho disc experienced some type of disc rot, but never with a game. BDs have a scratch resistant layer so you would really have to try to scratch it.

Back
Top Bottom