The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evil west is a good game. Nothing mind blowing revolutionary but a great game to put on and just play mindlessly with a decent story.

Good to know, had my eye on it but will probably just be back-logging til it’s on a deep sale or on ps plus. Didn’t look too much into it but it reminded me of the era where games like this were being made

1669758692207.jpeg

BRUH:wow::wow::wow:
It's a pretty big spoiler, even if you are playing the game
I KNEW something was off about Tyr, KNEW IT
Had no idea he was gonna be Odin.
I spent the opening of the game breaking your punk**** out for you to chill and sit at a dinner table?? With so many companion missions I was chomping at the bit to take Tyr out for a spin
:frown:Brok:frown: a real one, dude was asking all the questions I was asking.
How did you have a direct line to Asgard and not tell us??
Game keeps delivering emotionally.
Turned me into a blubbering mess when Thrud was talking to Thor about his Alcoholism.
I'm in recovery myself and that convo hit me in the worst/best way.
Also shed some tears when Kratos had Brok bless the spear.
The growth of Kratos here is the real MVP.
I know ER gonna be GOTY but I do hope Ragnarok sweeps all the other awards

I spent the opening of the game breaking your punk**** out for you to chill and sit at a dinner table?? With so many companion missions I was chomping at the bit to take Tyr out for a spin
Turned me into a blubbering mess when Thrud was talking to Thor about his Alcoholism.
Not sure if you finished the game or not so be careful :lol:
The character development of Kratos is possibly the best I've seen in games. As a Dad, watching Atreus grow and mature into a young man had me looking at my teenage boys and realizing they're almost grown and going to be doing their own thing soon :frown: Kratos spent so much time trying to protect him that he wasn't necessarily being a father. That scene where he told Atreus a story before they invaded Asgard and also admitting he was wrong and told Atreus to protect the innocent Midgardians had me in my feels man. It's tough because I'd obviously love another GOW game but I feel like Kratos deserves some peace man.

Not sure if you finished the game or not so be careful :lol:
The character development of Kratos is possibly the best I've seen in games. As a Dad, watching Atreus grow and mature into a young man had me looking at my teenage boys and realizing they're almost grown and going to be doing their own thing soon :frown: Kratos spent so much time trying to protect him that he wasn't necessarily being a father. That scene where he told Atreus a story before they invaded Asgard and also admitting he was wrong and told Atreus to protect the innocent Midgardians had me in my feels man. It's tough because I'd obviously love another GOW game but I feel like Kratos deserves some peace man.
I have NOT finished the game :lol:
What I posted is literally where I left off
Totally will read that when I do

All the best in your sobriety pleighboi. :nthat:

Hindsight really is 20/20. I watched a vid after finishing Ragnarok and the director of the game said they left some breadcrumbs leading up the big reveal.

For instance Tyr always address Freya by her Aesir name, also when you find "Tyr" in his cell there are some raven feathers near him.

no that **** looks too scary tf

Yeah I'm not about that scary video game life anymore. :lol:

I can play the likes of Until Dawn and other SuperMassive Games but the rest of them I'll live vicariously through watching other people play them.

Finished GOWR, it was everything I expected from the sequel and more. As I go through my 30’s, I find it harder and harder to find the time to play a game in its entirety and soak it all in. Glad I was able to have some time to myself with this one.

Hopefully we get a New Game Plus mode like the first one

Back
Top Bottom