The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enjoying my time with Marvel’s Midnight Suns

was worried about the card system as I have no interest in cards games but the reality is they just for show and work more like spells like in a JRPG

to be honest this is pretty much a western take on a japanese rpg, it’s hella fun on ps5

blade is in it and is dope as hell

3344D7F9-286A-4AFB-8AEF-2E1F3399708B.jpeg

enjoying my time with Marvel’s Midnight Suns

was worried about the card system as I have no interest in cards games but the reality is they just for show and work more like spells like in a JRPG

to be honest this is pretty much a western take on a japanese rpg, it’s hella fun on ps5

blade is in it and is dope as hell

3344D7F9-286A-4AFB-8AEF-2E1F3399708B.jpeg

Interesting. Maybe I will pick it up over the break.

Oled is a game changer. How far y’all sit from the TV? I think I’m like 7.5 feet away from a 48 inch and I’m getting headaches.
It be like that. I have an 82 and I’m like 7-8 feet away as well. Man playing GOW I was overwhelmed lol. So much going on. My brain couldn’t handle it. I’m good now. But bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better with gaming.

It be like that. I have an 82 and I’m like 7-8 feet away as well. Man playing GOW I was overwhelmed lol. So much going on. My brain couldn’t handle it. I’m good now. But bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better with gaming.

How do you sit so close on a tv that large? Like your eyes are probably constantly scanning.

got it, too much information. I would guess you are having that 3D overload as well.

Always wanted a big TV. I got used to it lol. I try to sit further now lol

Yea at that size lol 12 feet at least. When I games shooters on console more and played on my 55 inch at about 12 feet i was scanning too much. Now t just made it so hard.

Yea at that size lol 12 feet at least. When I games shooters on console more and played on my 55 inch at about 12 feet i was scanning too much. Now t just made it so hard.
42 inch would be perfect. anything bigger than that can be overwhelming if you don't have any sufficient space coverage. I prefer playing less than 5 feet away.

I'm pretty sure he threatened someone's life
Wild.

I was his NT Secret Santa one year.

Got him tickets to a Niners Rams game and some sample AF1.

All I got in return was a red Sox fitted hat that was all wonky when it arrived. And some paper thin shirts.

That was the first and obviously the last time I did NT secret Santa.

I wonder if it'll be "rebooted" in the same vein as GOW. I thought with the way UC4 ended, it was perfectly set up for
his daughter to take over as the leading protagonist.

watched some gameplay vid when it initially dropped Days Gone is definitely a solid game but it takes a LONG time for things to really kick off.

Definitely gonna play it after trim down some of this backlog.

Back
Top Bottom