The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geoff Keighly presents A Hideo Kojima Game reveal brought to you by The Game Awards

One day we gotta commission someone to document all the NT lore into one book with photos of course.

Always leery of those types who use "woke" as a perjorative.

The director reminds me of this white dude I know that blames affirmative action for why it took him so many years of applying to get into med school. When I dug deeper I found out that he was applying to just one program. Once he applied broadly he got interviews and got in (and is actually generally a very smart dude, is becoming a surgeon.)

Director here is misattributing wokeness for why a solid game got a solid score instead of a top tier score.

I have this amazon ps5 Ragnarok invitation i lost interest for. Any way to gift it without jeopardizing my account?
Screenshot_20221207-205522_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Not sure if I’ll be copping SF day 1 because fighting game dlc character passes are running $25-$30 these days, and some games have more than one. Same goes for tekken 8 when it drops.

Speaking of, anyone here play fighters? Been messing with GG Strive and Tekken 7.

Oled is a game changer. How far y’all sit from the TV? I think I’m like 7.5 feet away from a 48 inch and I’m getting headaches.

It be like that. I have an 82 and I’m like 7-8 feet away as well. Man playing GOW I was overwhelmed lol. So much going on. My brain couldn’t handle it. I’m good now. But bigger doesn’t necessarily mean better with gaming.
Same here. Just got new setup about 8 feet away from a 65" and playing GoW got my head spinning. Is there like a chart or something detailing the preferred distance to size of screen?

Last edited:
The rumble fish 2 port finally releases stateside tomorrow. Been readings it’s a barebones port but still gonna get it down the line just to have. Hopefully the patch a few things before then

Not sure if I’ll be copping SF day 1 because fighting game dlc character passes are running $25-$30 these days, and some games have more than one. Same goes for tekken 8 when it drops.

Yep got worked into a shoot buying the deluxe edition of Tekken 7 with all the DLC, only for them to turn around and release 3 more season passes of DLC.

Not making that mistake again with Tekken 8.

Speaking of, anyone here play fighters? Been messing with GG Strive and Tekken 7.
stay lurkin stay lurkin been calling boys out in here for the longest. He swears ain’t nobody seeing him in any fighting game. Street Fighter 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue, you know it!

He ain’t even that good :lol:

Can anyone explain to me why Final Fantasy VII Remake isn’t the full FF7 experience and now is a trilogy?

I planned on purchasing Friday but that kind of turned me off a bit.

stay lurkin stay lurkin been calling boys out in here for the longest. He swears ain’t nobody seeing him in any fighting game. Street Fighter 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue, you know it!

He ain’t even that good :lol:

NO ONE messing with me in MK11, one person messing with me in SFV (Flash House), and I am gonna continue to call cats out when they bring up running fighting games. Y'all ain't about nothing in this thread :lol:

Can anyone explain to me why Final Fantasy VII Remake isn’t the full FF7 experience and now is a trilogy?

I planned on purchasing Friday but that kind of turned me off a bit.
I don’t work for Square so I don’t know the answer but I will say that FF VII Remake is a lot more fleshed out when compared to the OG. The remake covers the first few hours of the OG but is fleshed out enough to be at least a 30 hour experience. Also without going to into spoiler territory, it’s an actual remake with some changes that may or may not upset you.

I never played the original FF7(well not entirely, like 30 mins), so was hoping the remake would be a suitable option.

Kotaku says it’s one of the best PS4 games so there’s that. Just trying to build my PS4/PS5 backlog now lol.

Are they stroll hard to come by? I have one, but you know, if it craps out or something……
Just working at GameStop and seeing how many came through(and sold) this holiday season, I’d say no. Just have to be diligent when on the search for one.

Surprisingly Series Xs are more of a rarity. Series S is plentiful available.

Back
Top Bottom